Derby were hard done by the ref

B4ev6is

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally B4, you complain about every ref for every game. Give it a break - I thought he made two bad decisions, one when Bogle beat his man next to Lino who kept his flag down and second bad decision was the fact Lowe was fouled as he passed the ball to the GK. That doesn't excuse Hamer picking it up or Lowe grabbing his arm.

Also, I would love you to give me an example of how you think "Rooney explained to the ref" because I'm fairly confident words beginning with F, S and T would have been used!

Did the ref cost us a goal? No. Did he stop us scoring a legitimate goal? No. So let's be honest, a very maybe highly fouls but that's not too bad in the grand scheme of things.

We should be concentrating 100% on our complete inability to deal with corners or crosses!

10 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Literally B4, you complain about every ref for every game. Give it a break - I thought he made two bad decisions, one when Bogle beat his man next to Lino who kept his flag down and second bad decision was the fact Lowe was fouled as he passed the ball to the GK. That doesn't excuse Hamer picking it up or Lowe grabbing his arm.

Also, I would love you to give me an example of how you think "Rooney explained to the ref" because I'm fairly confident words beginning with F, S and T would have been used!

Did the ref cost us a goal? No. Did he stop us scoring a legitimate goal? No. So let's be honest, a very maybe highly fouls but that's not too bad in the grand scheme of things.

We should be concentrating 100% on our complete inability to deal with corners or crosses!

Well how about the foul on Lawrence in there pently area and then hacked down ingores just says play on.

Perhaps if you go to games you would see these things.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Well how about the foul on Lawrence in there pently area and then hacked down ingores just says play on.

Perhaps if you realised we're not Barcelona, we're a piss poor average second division team with Waghorn up front.

Love your support though!

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

LOL - I did mate. Play on because there was nothing in it.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well last night the ref gave luton town a helping hand thats for sure he gave them everything it was okay for them kick lumps out of Derby players if slightly touch them they went down like flys. I feel a tad sorry for max low yes he should not touch him but moments before Luton player push max low and nrothing was done to him. But I see why low got frusrated and wyan roony tried explain this to the ref and then hamer he asked the if he could pick up the ball he gave a sign he could so picked up the ball and then he was booked. 

But now for postived

We did try play good football in the 2nd half once waghorn was sub off he brought martin on he held the ball got us back in the game and Marriott on and he made differance as gave Luton something else to worry about. Wyan wriped in a beatiful cross and bang martin was there score first goal. But unfortnly for Derby conceaded moments later but could been cleared into the stands any were really. But then from really good bit good play with fast movement from Derby but them wyan roony scored first goal and what a finnish it was. All Derby fans throught including me throught we got this in the bag.

But once again we comceaded again from some daft defanding hamer could caught the ball. And round up the night bogle got own goal which knew little about it.

I saw him muttered sorry Derby fans and held his hands up. He looked in tears I could he see in his eyes he meant it.

Please get a spell checker and capitalise names

8 hours ago, MickD said:

Please get a spell checker and capitalise names

Think carefully who you’re responding to here and maybe why they spell and use capitals like this before posting...... 

9 hours ago, rammieib said:

LOL - I did mate. Play on because there was nothing in it.

On the web it looked like a late tackle that any where else on the pitch would have been a foul and a booking.  I thought that was his worst decision.  The back pass incident was  just a clusterfook.  the ref could easily have made a different decision but really if in doubt kick it out.  Why professional footballers believe they can touch a ref and not be in jeopardy is beyond me.  

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

On the web it looked like a late tackle that any where else on the pitch would have been a foul and a booking.  I thought that was his worst decision.  The back pass incident was  just a clusterfook.  the ref could easily have made a different decision but really if in doubt kick it out.  Why professional footballers believe they can touch a ref and not be in jeopardy is beyond me.  

It was clearly a late tackle. The player has gone to ground and taken Lawrence out. 

In that situation there can only be 2 outcomes, either the referee thinks he has won the ball and it's a corner. Or the referee thinks he has not won the ball and it's a penalty. 

Re the back pass, I think it was a back pass but also think Lowe was fouled.

The referee has got to use common sense. Hamer was not under any real pressure so did not need to pick it up, so he clearly thought it either wasnt a back pass or the referee had cleared him to pick it up.

The back pass rule was created to stop time wasting, something which we would clearly not have benefitted from at that point in the game. And to see Hamer being booked for it just summed up the mentality of the referees in this division for me.

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

It was clearly a late tackle. The player has gone to ground and taken Lawrence out. 

In that situation there can only be 2 outcomes, either the referee thinks he has won the ball and it's a corner. Or the referee thinks he has not won the ball and it's a penalty. 

Re the back pass, I think it was a back pass but also think Lowe was fouled.

The referee has got to use common sense. Hamer was not under any real pressure so did not need to pick it up, so he clearly thought it either wasnt a back pass or the referee had cleared him to pick it up.

The back pass rule was created to stop time wasting, something which we would clearly not have benefitted from at that point in the game. And to see Hamer being booked for it just summed up the mentality of the referees in this division for me.

It's not like the back pass rule has just been introduced, why look at the ref to see if he can pick it up, just boot the sodding thing into row Z and regroup. As the old saying goes, if in doubt kick it out.

40 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

It's not like the back pass rule has just been introduced, why look at the ref to see if he can pick it up, just boot the sodding thing into row Z and regroup. As the old saying goes, if in doubt kick it out.

Probably because we were in the last couple of minutes and desperate for a goal?

Archived