Derby County Loves Wayne Rooney

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, angieram said:

Yes, one of the women who has their photos taken every match with players said Fozzy said they'd been told not to do it - but bless him, he did it anyway (such a nice guy!) 

and now mere moments away from death!

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Yes, one of the women who has their photos taken every match with players said Fozzy said they'd been told not to do it - but bless him, he did it anyway (such a nice guy!) 

I’m not judging, honest, but why on earth would you get the same pictures taken with the same players every week?

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I’m not judging, honest, but why on earth would you get the same pictures taken with the same players every week?

Some people take dozens of photos of themselves every day; people are weird.

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I honestly don't know. They are nice friendly women, go home and away, give great support to the team - and they do have photos at every game, sometimes twice - before and after. 

They do however, get to know the players quite well and often have little snippets to share about how they are, so I'm not complaining. 

It's not for me, the football is enough and the only time I've had photos taken is when I've been on charity work duty. I do like the odd chance encounter and chat, though, if it happens!

1 hour ago, angieram said:

This is a brilliant interview.

WHOA!  Hang on a cockamamie God Damn minute There... Rewind... Did he just say "Yeah, No, Like I say"?

I think it's time we took your mask off, Richard!

CelIeWqW8AA_iZm.jpg

He'd have probably got away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky Academy kids!

4 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

As a player-coach, I find it strange if he wasn't playing, why wasn't he on the bench? 

Coaching Lawrence.

"You see Tom, sometimes there's someone in a better position that you can pass to".

Bit harsh, because Lawrence is playing much better recently.

• 1 month later...

Archived