Derby County Loves Wayne Rooney

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Van Gritters said:

Just needs to score the winner against the dogs and he will gain legend status.

Its gonna happen....we know it, they know it...there's absolutely nothing they can do about it......88th minute volley....dogs abuse all game from them then......bang...top corner......he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney??

46 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Its gonna happen....we know it, they know it...there's absolutely nothing they can do about it......88th minute volley....dogs abuse all game from them then......bang...top corner......he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney??

I hope this does happen to shut them mouthy twits up down the A52, but for me, Wayne has deffo improved us, today was probably his worse game for us, but he still showed touches of class, can not wait to turn the dogs over in March, and would love it, if Wayne hits the next hat trick against the red dogs, that would be remembered for ever. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

8 hours ago, Meestah said:

Still hasn't signed my autograph after I waited for half an hour for him. Just walked on. Not a nice man.

I've been waiting for an autograph since he signed for us. Fortunately I've got the kitchen and toilet in easy shuffling distance so my needs are being covered whilst I wait. He'd better get here soon or I'll start booing at my iPad next time I watch him!

On 18/01/2020 at 23:26, Van Gritters said:

Just needs to score the winner against the dogs and he will gain legend status.

Doubt he will play for us long enough to become a DCFC legend.

Would rather him put in half a season of decent performances than a winner against the red dogs.

Shown some glimpses of quality but the last 2 matches have largely passed him by.

And before anyone starts, I am not a Rooney hater, hes one of my favourite players from when I used to follow England.

32 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Doubt he will play for us long enough to become a DCFC legend.

Would rather him put in half a season of decent performances than a winner against the red dogs.

Shown some glimpses of quality but the last 2 matches have largely passed him by.

And before anyone starts, I am not a Rooney hater, hes one of my favourite players from when I used to follow England.

I really think his worth is more than how many times he kicks the ball. To see him organising the team to see out the game at the end against Hull was priceless. Watch him instead of the ball for a bit, it’s beautiful 

Archived