Adam Le Fondre

Day

I've watched him play a few times on Fifa and Football Manager. On FM his potential is usually would be a decent signing for most championship sides. Not sure if that's good enough for us. We'd be better going for someone with at least -9 potential on data editior.

Cherno Samba is the man you want

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not so much raving about him but I would like to see us gamble on him, and like so many others I am surprised no-one else has gone out their way to sign him.

In the past 3 years or so his record is better than a goal once every two games, no matter what level you are at, that is good going and it's not like League Two players haven't made the step up before, l don't know the reasons why no-one has broke their neck for him I know a lot of teams have gone in for him Coventry, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley..etc but no one has come out with him, I don't know what to think of the situation but I don't doubt he will be playing championship football sooner or later, whether he makes the step up or not is another matter.

Grant Holt is the perfect example of a natural goalscorer who scored goals @ Shrewsbury,Div 2,goals for Norwich @ Div 1 & Championship level.

Worth £500K every day of the week.Nigel,snap him up NOW!

just found this on transfer rumours site

23 Aug 2011 11:35:20

Championship club Millwall are in negotiations with Rotherham for the transfer of striker Adam Le Fondre.

Millwall scouted Le Fondre several times last season, and are ready to meet the valuation, believed to be around £500,000. Rotherham are believed to have insisted on a sell on clause and a player exchange, the sticking point has been the un named player Rotherham have requested.Millwall had believed to have agreed to let the player out on loan, but did not want to sell permanently as they regard him as a hot prospect for the future.

nothing on there linking derby with anyone apart from this

23 Aug 2011 14:41:10

nigel clough is not happy as he asked Tom Glick (Derby chairman) to use some of the varney money to get 1 or 2 more players but Glick said no because thats not in the Derby transfer money

dont beleive that cus glick fully supports nigel

just found this on transfer rumours site

23 Aug 2011 11:35:20

Championship club Millwall are in negotiations with Rotherham for the transfer of striker Adam Le Fondre.

Millwall scouted Le Fondre several times last season, and are ready to meet the valuation, believed to be around £500,000. Rotherham are believed to have insisted on a sell on clause and a player exchange, the sticking point has been the un named player Rotherham have requested.Millwall had believed to have agreed to let the player out on loan, but did not want to sell permanently as they regard him as a hot prospect for the future.

nothing on there linking derby with anyone apart from this

23 Aug 2011 14:41:10

nigel clough is not happy as he asked Tom Glick (Derby chairman) to use some of the varney money to get 1 or 2 more players but Glick said no because thats not in the Derby transfer money

dont beleive that cus glick fully supports nigel

Come on that site is duff, anyone can post a rumour on there and get it published. I proved that by getting some Forest rumours up about selling McGugan for some daft fee.

No offers have been received for Adam - quote from the Millers Chairman who is a personal friend and business associate. Also confirmed by another Millers Director as well.

Sorry to dissapoint anyone who hoped we were signing Adam, but it just goes to show what utter rubbish gets posted on some forums.

No offers have been received for Adam - quote from the Millers Chairman who is a personal friend and business associate. Also confirmed by another Millers Director as well.

Sorry to dissapoint anyone who hoped we were signing Adam, but it just goes to show what utter rubbish gets posted on some forums.

Except our forum you mean Donny?

As this forum is full of non BS isn't it.:rolleyes:

Tell your personal friend to persuade Derby to buy him :D

Only £150,000 more and we'll miss out on a gem of a player.

Hi I am a new poster to this site but I have been reading it for a while. ALF is a good shout for a striker and I have often said to my friends we should sign him, but has anyone taken note of the big no9 at mk dons in the 1st division. He is a big lad scores goals, 20 odd last season scored at least 3 already this season, holds the ball well and makes plenty of assissts for others. Peterborough had an offer turned down for him and one thing fergurson jr does well is pick out good strikers from lower divisions ie Smith, Boyd and Mclean. I Think he would be the Ideal centre forward for us.

Hi I am a new poster to this site but I have been reading it for a while. ALF is a good shout for a striker and I have often said to my friends we should sign him, but has anyone taken note of the big no9 at mk dons in the 1st division. He is a big lad scores goals, 20 odd last season scored at least 3 already this season, holds the ball well and makes plenty of assissts for others. Peterborough had an offer turned down for him and one thing fergurson jr does well is pick out good strikers from lower divisions ie Smith, Boyd and Mclean. I Think he would be the Ideal centre forward for us.

We have a player suggestion thread for this sort of thing, you might want to post in there in the future.

http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5050&page=118

Is it Bowditch that you mean? he just joined in the summer so doubt they would let him leave already. I really like the look of Baldock, but doubt he'll be in our price range.

We have a player suggestion thread for this sort of thing, you might want to post in there in the future.

Is it Bowditch that you mean? he just joined in the summer so doubt they would let him leave already. I really like the look of Baldock, but doubt he'll be in our price range.

Now then, dont get pedantic, leave it to the appropriate authorities.

No it was Sam Baldock I meant he was supposed to of played really well against Norwich last night. Put it in this thread as I thought he would be a better Option in Comparison with ALF as he is young and could be the big centre forward we are missing as oppossed to ALF who isnt so big

No it was Sam Baldock I meant he was supposed to of played really well against Norwich last night. Put it in this thread as I thought he would be a better Option in Comparison with ALF as he is young and could be the big centre forward we are missing as oppossed to ALF who isnt so big

Hate to burst your bubble but Baldock is 5ft 7. 4 inches smaller than ALF.

Hate to burst your bubble but Baldock is 5ft 7. 4 inches smaller than ALF.

He didnt look that small on saturdays football league show when he scored 2 goals. ALF allways looked small to me on the telly. oh well we could probably get them both for what we were supposed to of offered for the goal shy waghorn.

But Rotherham are hoping to keep hold of the player, and Douglas confirmed: "We have had a bid and we have rejected that bid for not meeting our valuation.

Apart from this one ??

He didnt look that small on saturdays football league show when he scored 2 goals. ALF allways looked small to me on the telly. oh well we could probably get them both for what we were supposed to of offered for the goal shy waghorn.

Didn't he score a hat trick against Chesterfield?

Archived