Adam Le Fondre

Day

I assume you don't go anymore? If not, wise decision. If you are still finding reasons to have a whinge, there's absolutely no hope for you, but please don't call other people suckers for having better things to do than criticise the whole time.

What spin, exactly? We were told a squad would be built that would be competitive in this league. It's too early to make a cast iron call on whether that is accurate, but early signs are pretty promising. So no spin, from what I can see. Just a board who got the club running as a business rather than an ongoing loss, and have provided Nigel Clough with the resources to build a good squad.

We have spent money, we'll have spent alot of money on wages bringing these new players in. Does every player we buy have to have a fee attached to keep fans onside? Within that quote you posted, CornwallRam, Glick says:

'On the pitch we recognize that we have to do better and put together a side that excites our fans'

I'd say that's exactly what's happened this Summer.

Well you would say that wouldn't you.;)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meaning life for me does not begin and end with Derby County.

If it does for you then you are the sad f**Ker.

Maybe you would have understood better if I had put the word "still" in between will and be.

Probably because it would have changed the whole meaning of what you were saying.

It's mind boggling how you still manage to moan about everything when we are joint top, do you literally have nothing better to do.

You are moaning about of summer recruits, moaning about Crosy, moaning about Derbyshire CCC, just relax a bit yeah.

Typical, anyone who has an opinion or different outlook to a few on here "is moaning", blah blah blah :D.

I have probably seen The Rams more times away than you have ever seen them period.

I think we are very thin in the striker dept, and think Le Fondre is worth a punt, but I'm moaning,blah , blah, blah.

Lets see, if God forbid Steve Davies breaks down again, who then to take his place, I think we need someone now, but just because we have won four games, I'm moaning, well I think I'm being constructive, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it :D

Typical, anyone who has an opinion or different outlook to a few on here "is moaning", blah blah blah :D.

I have probably seen The Rams more times away than you have ever seen them period.

I think we are very thin in the striker dept, and think Le Fondre is worth a punt, but I'm moaning,blah , blah, blah.

Lets see, if God forbid Steve Davies breaks down again, who then to take his place, I think we need someone now, but just because we have won four games, I'm moaning, well I think I'm being constructive, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it :D

You are moaning that we haven't spent enough money, saying that Glick is all about the spin, well who cares based on this season so far, at least wait until things fall apart (if they do) to start moaning.

What has the highlighted part got to do with anything? So you are a lot older than me, so what?

So you have given me two, not really proving your point, as you said Moxey has moved on becuase he did not progess, and Martin is a disaster. Davies has had some good games and may well be a regular.

Pretty sure he passed on Billy Sharp because he didnt think he was worth the money at the time ?

Its not a pretty good record, and he also worked with Brayford so that wasnt a player picked from "scouting".

Im not knocking Clough, but I cant see where you base that we have unearthed all these gems and this player will not cut it because we are not in for him ?

What? He signs up a good bunch of players for next to nothing and you think thats a poor record? What do you want us to pick up for peanuts from Exeter and Crewe dude? Messi and Ronaldo?

He's watched ALF I'm sure, and if he thought he could improve our squad he's demonstrated that he would be happy to pay ~£500k for a 4th division player. I trust Clough's judgement, based on his record of signing good young pros' from that level, that ALF isn't the real deal.

If you're going to criticise Clough or any manager for every player he missed it'll be a long list. You can only judge on what he does sign, and the value for money they provide.

Archived