Lift to Swansea Away from the North West

DarkFruitsRam7

I know it's early, but I may have plans on the Friday night before the Swansea game (Saturday 8th Feb). In order to be able to confirm these plans, I could do with knowing whether I can afford to get to Swansea from Manchester the next day (if not, I might have to cancel the plans, get the train back to Burton on the Friday and hop on the minibus the next day, which works out cheaper). The trains on the Saturday morning, even when booked this far in advance, are simply out of my price range.

I don't suppose anyone is driving to the game in the morning from anywhere near Manchester? I'd be happy to chuck in some petrol money.

Cheers.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I know it's early, but I may have plans on the Friday night before the Swansea game (Saturday 8th Feb). In order to be able to confirm these plans, I could do with knowing whether I can afford to get to Swansea from Manchester the next day (if not, I might have to cancel the plans, get the train back to Burton on the Friday and hop on the minibus the next day, which works out cheaper). The trains on the Saturday morning, even when booked this far in advance, are simply out of my price range.

I don't suppose anyone is driving to the game in the morning from anywhere near Manchester? I'd be happy to chuck in some petrol money.

Cheers.

This was my game last season. 1682F126-DCCD-45F9-A4DE-5F442DE0DA5C.thumb.jpeg.017e8618d560f7f41c7c996a7e8f6c5f.jpeg0251 ducking arrival back home after 468 and a half mile round trip. Goosed isn’t the word! Sorry Darkfruits I’d have been happy to oblige, I’m sure I did offer last year too?? Not this season! 

43 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

There is a direct train from Manchester to Swansea.  Takes over 3 hours mind.  (And back on the same day.)

36 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

There is a train advertised for £30.50 return.  It is over  4hours not 3'

Coming up as £38 for me. I don't care about the length of time (as long as it gets me there before kick off) - it's the cost.

Archived