v Wigan Athletic (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

People are ridiculous .

They wanted to play the young players and now we do they are moaning .

Like I say it’s a big point 

Don't think ive seen anyone slag off Bird, Sibley, Knight, Bogle or Lowe.  Have you?  It is the formation, tactics and insistence on playing liabilities that costs us (Roos numerous games, bringing Malone back, Forsyth now)

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GrimsbyRam said:

Don't think ive seen anyone slag off Bird, Sibley, Knight, Bogle or Lowe.  Have you?  It is the formation, tactics and insistence on playing liabilities that costs us (Roose numerous games, brining Malone back, Forsyth now)

They slag off the whole team 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

People are ridiculous .

They wanted to play the young players and now we do they are moaning .

Like I say it’s a big point 

People are willing to accept a mid-table finish as a result. I don't it's fair to lay the blame at the feet of the young players. They should be getting the opportunities. The manager needs to go now. He is offering nothing. 

2 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Don't think ive seen anyone slag off Bird, Sibley, Knight, Bogle or Lowe.  Have you?  It is the formation, tactics and insistence on playing liabilities that costs us (Roose numerous games, brining Malone back, Forsyth now)

I’d say anything but, seems it’s been the more experienced players that have been costing us lately.

Look at the side we finished with today. A midfield that would get asked for ID to buy a pint, a left back at centre half, a bit part goalie, and zero confidence. They battled, they grabbed the equaliser to get the away goal monkey off our back. Home game to come, Rooney to come in, players coming back from injury and reinforcements surely imminent.

Relax. Cocu knows his business. Lets not be that bunch of fans who moan incessantly. We all know the performance wasn't good enough. The question is what to do about it. Let's be calm and let the hugely experienced and talented management team do their work. 

2 minutes ago, Uptherams said:

People are willing to accept a mid-table finish as a result. I don't it's fair to lay the blame at the feet of the young players. They should be getting the opportunities. The manager needs to go now. He is offering nothing. 

He’s got a 4 year contract 

2 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Set the goal up, won the penalty against Sheff W (I believe).  Love how you are targeting him after coming on today and changing us as an attacking entity.

He has injuries all the time though. 

Cocu saying he needs to be fit like he was today and it’s not on the agenda he will leave the club. 

5 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Don't think ive seen anyone slag off Bird, Sibley, Knight, Bogle or Lowe.  Have you?  It is the formation, tactics and insistence on playing liabilities that costs us (Roos numerous games, bringing Malone back, Forsyth now)

What's the record with Roos vs Hamer?

Who else can play centre half? 

Complaints about tactics...hmmm...I'll buy you a sow's ear, if you make me a silk purse out of it.

Archived