Who could it be?

mozza

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need keoghs replacement to be a leader and organiser at the back as well. Really is probably the most important signing in years that one, we have to get it right- even if it’s an expensive one. But that said, I think Rooney has to be captain when he comes in. Hes the one everyone will respect, and being on the coaching staff as well it’s a no brainier for me.

5 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Slightly off tangent but I really thought having Wazza around might inspire the lads to really show what they’re about. Hasn’t happened at all. 

Yep. Kind a shows that the problems are deeper than ljust ack of leadership. Which is of course expected as in organisation which has so many people as club do, it's rarely that simple.

10 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

A bit harsh on Curtis Davies who like Cocu is trying desperately to steer a rudderless ship atm. We just need a bit of luck on the injury front and a productive transfer window. 

and cheerleaders...dont forget cheerleaders.

7 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Slightly off tangent but I really thought having Wazza around might inspire the lads to really show what they’re about. Hasn’t happened at all. 

How do you know how bad it might have been if he wasnt here?

Well this is a bit of a downer!

I just took it for granted it would be Rooney, and that everything in the garden would be rosy come 02/01/2020.  In fact, All my hopes and prayers are resting on such an outcome!

Talk about changing things at the eleventh hour!  That's my weekend ruined!  

Archived