Missing the Saturday feeling

Derby blood

Well woke up today and missing that Saturday feeling, already wishing for next weekend when the mighty rams take on Preston, how will we cope with only 1 recognised centre back, I like Bielik in the middle so who will we go with next to Davis, could it be Evans, Wisdom or if fit enough Forsythe, for me if he is ready it has to be Forsythe, Wisdom is a massive No as he can not head a ball, so many things for Cocu to decide will Marriott find his goal scoring touch, as we need Martin or Marriott, to put some of these chances away we are creating, but I feel confident going into the next round of fixtures, hope to be in the top 10 come Christmas time, and then for the Rooney affect to take place in the new year. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not fussed.

this season has yet to get going and I’m not feeling the usual level of enthusiasm.

Jason knight is currently my favourite player - how weird is that? - and he’s not even playing.

Got it all covered.  Booked another night at our hotel in the Cotswolds and tickets for Oxford v Ipswich purchased. Then they decide to postpone it because one or other of the teams is affected by international call ups. So, boring Saturday it is.

PS Agree about the kids. We've chosen the UEFA under 19s tie v IA Akranes over Fulham away the night before.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Got it all covered.  Booked another night at our hotel in the Cotswolds and tickets for Oxford v Ipswich purchased. Then they decide to postpone it because one or other of the teams is affected by international call ups. So, boring Saturday it is.

PS Agree about the kids. We've chosen the UEFA under 19s tie v IA Akranes over Fulham away the night before.

Surprised u are going to miss our victory away to Fulham, tickets and hotel room booked, over 1000 sold already, 900 left, could we sell out? Enjoy the under 19s game, sorry to hear about this Saturdays game being called off. 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

And I've got it all covered. Booked another night in @angieram 's wardrobe. Currently trying on another Debenhams flowery dress with knee length boots, feeling just about ready to come out!

49 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Did you get there with the traffic problems? 

Unfortunately yes, as it was a bit of a boring 0-0 er. No outstanding performances, although Archie Collins was good in midfield, but no better than what we’ve got in Knight and Sibley.  Dean Moxey played centre back....should have played him up front ?

Honestly, I'm not feeling it this season. I actually prefer international breaks at the minute. I'm a bit tired of how we play currently. I get a buzz watching England play, or at club level, I enjoy watching Leicester. We're a long way from the 13/14 McClaren side that lit up the league, with players who wanted to play for us. 

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I enjoy watching Leicester. 

It’s annoying. Leicester have rebuilt brilliantly and actually have a better team now than the title-winners.

Archived