U23s vs Everton

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking second half from the Rams there. Everyone played well but I really love Jason Knight; the ease with which he controls the ball under pressure and his quick thinking to play the positive ball. He does it time after time. Hope we see him back in the first team soon.

Future is looking bright with any number of these young players showing great potential. 

Sorry to miss tonight's game live but it's an early start tomorrow.  

This U23 (And U18) team really puts a smile on my face.

There’s too many to name, but let’s give it a go anyway: Buchanan, Brown, Bird, Dixon, Mitchell-Lawson, Knight, Wilson, Whittaker, Sibley, Minkley...

I’m sure there’s others, but this could be a special group.

The future is bright ?

54 minutes ago, angieram said:

Cracking second half from the Rams there. Everyone played well but I really love Jason Knight; the ease with which he controls the ball under pressure and his quick thinking to play the positive ball. He does it time after time. Hope we see him back in the first team soon.

Future is looking bright with any number of these young players showing great potential. 

Sorry to miss tonight's game live but it's an early start tomorrow.  

Still on the early shift at the pit Angie?

1 hour ago, Birdyabroad said:

This U23 (And U18) team really puts a smile on my face.

There’s too many to name, but let’s give it a go anyway: Buchanan, Brown, Bird, Dixon, Mitchell-Lawson, Knight, Wilson, Whittaker, Sibley, Minkley...

I’m sure there’s others, but this could be a special group.

The future is bright ?

And Anya to come back from injury anorl......?

Archived