Birmingham City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Well we needed that more than ever.

humble pie for tea about Roos. Awful at times but saved the penalty. Don’t think we’d have come back.

We know Roos is a competent shot stopper but sorry he is one of the worst Derby keepers I have ever seen on crosses. That said good penalty save and that could be a massive win for us. Good to see Martin back as our focal point and impressed with Paterson today he looked lively all game. ???

40 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Holmes was absolutely brilliant at picking his moments to push on in the first half. He kept putting Brum on the back foot on the right-hand side by exploiting and driving into the space. He’s a quality player. Now he just needs to do it for 90 minutes.

Not quite there on match fitness yet but I agree how good he was earlier. 

He had to tell Cocu to bring him off - that's why Knight wasn't ready. I see all sorts from my new seat in the West Stand! 

15 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Was Steve bloomer sang today? Or was the ground so loud that I didn’t hear it? 

Yes, just before kick off. Volume not so loud so it took us a while to get the singing going.

Other than that I thought crowd was good today, much more noticeable encouragement around me, even when we were pegged back. 

Enjoyed that, great game. Martin, Paterson and Davis were stand out for me. Jo Flo, waste of a shirt, Huddlump is just sooooooooo slooooooowwwww and Holmes gave the ball away to much IMO. 

Had no clue what the formation was or who was playing were, but that made it more fun. Dying to see Martin and Marriott up front together.

Felt guilty singing “Martin Waghorn Derby’s number 9” when Chrissy was still on the pitch, felt like cheating on him !!!! 

Pleased for Cocu, god did we need that !!!!!! 

COYR

Just got in, the whisky will taste good tonight, enjoyed that, great spirit from every player to come back when 2-2 to win it, my MOM was Paterson, worked his socks off always wanted the ball and took his goal very well, also good performances from Martin, Waghorn, Holmes and Davis, also Marriott did great when he came on, and well done to us fans today we stayed behind the team all game, pleased for Cocu and Mel as well, now I can not wait an till Barnsley away, got a good feeling, this could prove a massive turning point for.

41 minutes ago, angieram said:

Not quite there on match fitness yet but I agree how good he was earlier. 

He had to tell Cocu to bring him off - that's why Knight wasn't ready. I see all sorts from my new seat in the West Stand! 

Loved the Cocu Holmes hug at the final whistle:

8 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Enjoyed that, great game. Martin, Paterson and Davis were stand out for me. Jo Flo, waste of a shirt, Huddlump is just sooooooooo slooooooowwwww and Holmes gave the ball away to much IMO. 

Had no clue what the formation was or who was playing were, but that made it more fun. Dying to see Martin and Marriott up front together.

Felt guilty singing “Martin Waghorn Derby’s number 9” when Chrissy was still on the pitch, felt like cheating on him !!!! 

Pleased for Cocu, god did we need that !!!!!! 

COYR

Jesus Christ, Huddlestone had a fantastic game. He definitely didn't do any lumping of the ball either, was calm passing whilst bypassing their press and provided extra height against their crosses. 

11 minutes ago, Shang said:

Jesus Christ, Huddlestone had a fantastic game. He definitely didn't do any lumping of the ball either, was calm passing whilst bypassing their press and provided extra height against their crosses. 

Lol

Archived