For those without Sky TV

Sith Happens

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Van Wolfie said:

I was annoyed at paying £10 last week for a pass but then got given a free months movie pass this week because of it. 

It wasn’t an advertised offer, so I’m not suggesting everyone will get one.

I had one last week, i paid more than this, think it was 3.50 off the web. I didn't get movies but got a free month entertainment, no idea if any connection.

They do say when they sell these cheap ones that if you have used before you might have to change the card on your account but i have used quite a few and never had to.

5 minutes ago, kong said:

hi, did you have to create a new NOW tv account or can u add the voucher to an account previously active. 

No I am using the same NOW tv account I always have had.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Better hope there’s summat else decent on afterwards for you money, I fear this could be a painful one

I'll use mine to watch F1 tomorrow.

I ended up buying the "official" day pass a while back (£8.99?) before a similar thread came up.  In the end I didn't use the pass, and still have it saved (I've just activated it for today's game), but in the meantime, following a similar thread to this, I bought a cheapy voucher online (£3.99, from memory?).  I downloaded it, but was unable to add it into my NOWTV account.

I'm guessing that's because I already had one in there (The official one), so I'm hoping that, 24 hours from now (when today's official pass runs out, I'll be able to add this cheapy voucher to my account, and save it for future use.  I'll report back tomorrow if that works or not!

25 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I ended up buying the "official" day pass a while back (£8.99?) before a similar thread came up.  In the end I didn't use the pass, and still have it saved (I've just activated it for today's game), but in the meantime, following a similar thread to this, I bought a cheapy voucher online (£3.99, from memory?).  I downloaded it, but was unable to add it into my NOWTV account.

I'm guessing that's because I already had one in there (The official one), so I'm hoping that, 24 hours from now (when today's official pass runs out, I'll be able to add this cheapy voucher to my account, and save it for future use.  I'll report back tomorrow if that works or not!

Probably yes. They can expire i think, but if you have any issues try changing the payment card on the account, that is supposed to help resolve.

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Probably yes. They can expire i think, but if you have any issues try changing the payment card on the account, that is supposed to help resolve.

Cheers @Paul71, I'll bear that in mind, if need be.

Just checked through some FAQ's, and yes, you can only store one of each pass/voucher at a time. 

There's nothing on the email and/or voucher re expiry date, so fingers crossed I can add that (To NOWTV) tomorrow... or I'll lose a whopping £3.99!    LOL!

Archived