Well done Derby evcauration pp

B4ev6is

Well pp got evcatied die to a flare got no idea if got set off in pp or in concousrses but I must adamit I thrpught just testing alarms so I waited to see if message would go off but did not so I throught I better go now. I know plenty people moaning but club did right thing so from me well done.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I went back in when it was safe to go in. People getting nasty with stwards.

Because some people are idiots sadly. 

Hope whoever had the flare was ejected and will be subsequently banned by Cardiff from all matches. 

The lack of communication to the stewards was a bit worrying - seemed there was no way the club could contact the ones in the stands to let them know what was going on so they were as confused as the rest of us - even one of the senior ones with a radio didn't know if it was a real emergency or a test.... They also need to have a better plan when the all-clear let's folk back in - they'd closed all the doors in the East Stand but didn't re-open them all at the same time so there was a bit of a squeeze as everyone near me initially tried to get through one door....it might have been a problem if it was nearer kickoff time and there were more people outside trying to get back in....

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Because some people are idiots sadly. 

Hope whoever had the flare was ejected and will be subsequently banned by Cardiff from all matches. 

I wonder how they got the flare past security - it normally looks like away fans are given a pretty thorough search before they're let in - someone evidently missed the flare.....

40 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I wonder how they got the flare past security - it normally looks like away fans are given a pretty thorough search before they're let in - someone evidently missed the flare.....

Bringing their own flares to the match?

They take your sweets and pop off you mind.

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

I dont know how big a flare is but im guessing its just the size of a firework so pretty easy to get in. I know they do bag searches but they are very half hearted,

Its not the first time, even this season i dont think. That said I am sure we have fans who do the same.

Its just a shame someones rocket went off on their pants and it led to a premature evacuation ?

I was converted to AS Roma as a second club by my best friend (Italian), being right in the thick of it at the Derby della Capitale with Lazio (flares going off absolutely everywhere) is up where with my best life experience ever (tops anything I've experienced in English football). Fortunately for those who know and accept the risk to self in those moments there are still places where you can get that thrill.

6 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

I was converted to AS Roma as a second club by my best friend (Italian), being right in the thick of it at the Derby della Capitale with Lazio (flares going off absolutely everywhere) is up where with my best life experience ever (tops anything I've experienced in English football). Fortunately for those who know and accept the risk to self in those moments there are still places where you can get that thrill.

In Derby we call it Bubbles health spa.

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

Exactly this. Unless the "flare" was actually a damp squib from a box of Asda fireworks 

Archived