433 - what's your current team?

Andrew3000

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/08/2019 at 21:15, brady1993 said:

Replace Shinnie with Holmes and Lowe with Malone and probably yeah.

This. In home games against not hard pressing sides, I should add.

Balanced squad with lot of options to play around, especially in the midfield. 

On 08/08/2019 at 20:15, brady1993 said:

Replace Shinnie with Holmes and Lowe with Malone and probably yeah.

If everyone was playing well and the system worked....then Marriott has to be in the strongest 11. Can't see us scoring enough goals without him.

On 02/08/2019 at 14:31, David said:

Looks about right at the minute, although as we know 2 more could be coming in so that could change.

One of my concerns which I’m not really seeing others pick up on is RB cover.

I see you have Wisdom down which is understandable but he’s been struggling and out injured now for a while, with no pre season under his belt, no mention of him returning to training, would be interested to know where he’s at.

Just listening to Cocu’s interview talking about the importance of competition for places, so players don’t become too relaxed, we’re starting the season heavily relying on the fitness and form of just Bogle.

We have the likes of Holmes that has covered at the back, but not sure I would want him there long term if anything was to happen to Bogle. 

Fans are calling for another keeper and AM, just wondering if it would make more sense to bring in another RB instead.

2 games in, yikes. Hopefully nothing serious with Bogle, Lowe did ok covering yesterday but knocks us out of balance with him having to cut back in on his left. 

Archived