What a great forum!

Half fan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Someone’s never been to pre drinks! Please don’t tell me you have to google that too.

Not my scene... but no, I didn't need to google it, as I have heard mention of it... my eldest grand daughter is now "at that age"!  LOL!

Last "drinking game" I played would have been around 1985!  ?

Ooh... EDIT:... Tell a lie... about 3 NYE's ago... indoors was bouncing ping pong balls into shot glasses across a table tennis table... if you miss, you take a shot.  Later in the evening, we went outdoors, and stood banging 6" nails into a tree trunk with our "weaker hand".  I've no idea what the rules were by that stage, but I think it entailed taking a shot if we missed the nail???

drunk GIF

45 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Wtf is that all about? I never used to have any problem with cookies. Cookie away I say. The only problem I have with cookies now is how bloody often I’m asked if I’m okay with cookies! I’m guessing I’m in the majority too. So the very phew constant moaners who took issue at having there inconsequential data recorded by a website, cos they’re clearly so important that mi5 is stalking their every move, have made it more irksome for the majority to use the Internet.

Pain in the arse. 

EU cookie law came in which means websites must make users aware cookies are in use. 

31 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ooh... EDIT:... Tell a lie... about 3 NYE's ago... indoors was bouncing ping pong balls into shot glasses across a table tennis table... if you miss, you take a shot. 

That’s called beer pong, but it seems you were playing a hardcore version. Usually, you pair up with someone on the opposite team (on the opposite side of the table) and try to bounce it into plastic cups of beer. If you land it, your opposite number has to down that beer.

1 hour ago, David said:

EU cookie law came in which means websites must make users aware cookies are in use. 

Stupid EU. This is exactly why I voted brexit. No other reason at all. It’s just because of the cookies. If we can get rid of that pop up, it will all be worth it. How can no one be onside with that idea?

That’s all BJ needs to say. 

45 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That’s called beer pong, but it seems you were playing a hardcore version. Usually, you pair up with someone on the opposite team (on the opposite side of the table) and try to bounce it into plastic cups of beer. If you land it, your opposite number has to down that beer.

Now you mention it... that does sound more like it!  I think you are right... and I am clearly still very, very, drunk!  

Archived