What a great forum!

Half fan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, David said:

When we have reverted the default back, the Oranje theme will remain as an option whilst Cocu is our man for those that would like a bit of colour in their forum.

I'm so torn!

I love the new oranje forum! But the flip side is my new oranje avatar doesn't have quite the 'pop' now than it did on black and white

Isn't David a star?!

Our new manager PC (no, sorry not that PC),  Phil (no, sorry not that Phil - gosh what will we call him safely) is bound to be impressed by David's inspiring creativity.

So the Forum will be the first place to which he turns for excellent guidance on, and experience of, the Championship.

Of course, he won't be disappointed by what he reads.

Though we might be about the consequences if he takes any notice of it.

Just now, Half fan said:

Isn't David a star?!

Our new manager PC (no, sorry not that PC),  Phil (no, sorry not that Phil - gosh what will we call him safely) is bound to be impressed by David's inspiring creativity.

So the Forum will be the first place to which he turns for excellent guidance on, and experience of, the Championship.

Of course, he won't be disappointed by what he reads.

Though we might be about the consequences if he takes any notice of it.

Thanks mum, appreciate it x

We need a competition to give a Farrow and Ball trendy paint name to Orange 

Could it be ……

Beach Ball ? Tangerine Dream ?  Mimosa ? Bucks Fizz ? Waghorn's Suntan ? Derbyshire Sunrise ? Amber Valley ?

24 minutes ago, jono said:

We need a competition to give a Farrow and Ball trendy paint name to Orange 

Could it be ……

Beach Ball ? Tangerine Dream ?  Mimosa ? Bucks Fizz ? Waghorn's Suntan ? Derbyshire Sunrise ? Amber Valley ?

Amber Valley is a good un 

37 minutes ago, WHAT DO I GET said:

OranjeBOOM

I can't decide if the memories of drinking that are good ones or terrible ones...

Archived