What a great forum!

Half fan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, David said:

Look. I saw what you lot did to McClaren, so I went out and got a tattoo, 29th January 2009 look it up, the day this place was born. If that’s not commitment I don’t know what is. 

And yes my forearms are thin, I have no need for the gym with my personality.

Also the X at the end is a little wonky but that’s what you get when you get it done on the cheap, blame the ad block users.

B852FAEB-54E3-4F50-951C-68D68037D292.jpeg

For the love of God, Frank...please announce it!

David's hunger strike until it is official is getting out of hand now.

For anyone thats upset by the change, first of all you're boring, and second it won't be permanent. The default black and white will revert back in a few days.

You can change back now if you wish, just select DCFC Fans from the Theme drop down at the bottom of the site.

When we have reverted the default back, the Oranje theme will remain as an option whilst Cocu is our man for those that would like a bit of colour in their forum.

Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 09.15.59.png

2 minutes ago, David said:

For anyone thats upset by the change, first of all you're boring, and second it won't be permanent. The default black and white will revert back in a few days.

You can change back now if you wish, just select DCFC Fans from the Theme drop down at the bottom of the site.

When we have reverted the default back, the Oranje theme will remain as an option whilst Cocu is our man for those that would like a bit of colour in their forum.

Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 09.15.59.png

The gift that keeps on giving

TobyWanKenobi
On 02/07/2019 at 21:01, Half fan said:

Whatever happens with Frank and the Dutch, this forum has made a fantastic contribution to the saga.

How could we have coped without the news, thinking, insights, humour and emotions displayed on here?

At various times recently I have attempted to read the Chelsea fans' forum. Like many other forums, it's not a patch on ours for structure, layout or content.

This Forum must be World Class!

Thanks moderators and fellow Rams.

And Mel for representing our interests so impressively.

COYR

I think I found Davids other account guys.

Football - it's 22 blokes kicking a bag of wind around. It makes no sense, yet it occupies hours of my waking thoughts every day.

Derby County - a ridiculous club that I was dragged to see by my Dad and somehow got fully addicted to when I saw Franny Lee thump Norman Hunter and it felt like the whole world was shaking and singing. I'm a grown man with kids, yet somehow feel like that 7 year old again when I buy the latest home shirt or happen to bump into a player in town.

Cocu - a man paid vast amounts of money to organise 11 blokes kicking a bag of wind around. Yet, this morning I feel absolutely jubilant. He's going to build it properly and play attacking football. He'll need time and patience. I feel however, that this is the one. We'll be back to competing with West Ham for that final European slot in three years. 

Mel Morris - he's one of our own. This morning I could kiss his shiny bald head. 

The orange theme - what's not to like? The future's bright - the future's orange.

COYR 

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

Football - it's 22 blokes kicking a bag of wind around. It makes no sense, yet it occupies hours of my waking thoughts every day.

Derby County - a ridiculous club that I was dragged to see by my Dad and somehow got fully addicted to when I saw Franny Lee thump Norman Hunter and it felt like the whole world was shaking and singing. I'm a grown man with kids, yet somehow feel like that 7 year old again when I buy the latest home shirt or happen to bump into a player in town.

Cocu - a man paid vast amounts of money to organise 11 blokes kicking a bag of wind around. Yet, this morning I feel absolutely jubilant. He's going to build it properly and play attacking football. He'll need time and patience. I feel however, that this is the one. We'll be back to competing with West Ham for that final European slot in three years. 

Mel Morris - he's one of our own. This morning I could kiss his shiny bald head. 

The orange theme - what's not to like? The future's bright - the future's orange.

COYR 

We arrived at Derby through a common theme but by a different route @CornwallRam. Ex Blue but Franny brought me to The Rams. Till my dying day ?

Archived