What a great forum!

Half fan

Whatever happens with Frank and the Dutch, this forum has made a fantastic contribution to the saga.

How could we have coped without the news, thinking, insights, humour and emotions displayed on here?

At various times recently I have attempted to read the Chelsea fans' forum. Like many other forums, it's not a patch on ours for structure, layout or content.

This Forum must be World Class!

Thanks moderators and fellow Rams.

And Mel for representing our interests so impressively.

COYR

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Half fan said:

Whatever happens with Frank and the Dutch, this forum has made a fantastic contribution to the saga.

How could we have coped without the news, thinking, insights, humour and emotions displayed on here?

At various times recently I have attempted to read the Chelsea fans' forum. Like many other forums, it's not a patch on ours for structure, layout or content.

This Forum must be World Class!

Thanks moderators and fellow Rams.

And Mel for representing our interests so impressively.

COYR

Kiss arse ?

Gotta say the forum and Mel's development of late has been miraculous. I'm not criticising Mel for his past decisions but there were certainly some that we questionable. 

But of late all the decisions seem to be in the right direction, the forum seems to be giving a real voice to the fans and Mel's willingness to communicate with the forum gives us hope that he actually sees what is said here. 

Props to @David as well. I'm yet to see any other forum (for Derby or otherwise) that has truly utilised technology to link the club to the fans. An example many clubs should seek to follow. 

34 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Gotta say the forum and Mel's development of late has been miraculous. I'm not criticising Mel for his past decisions but there were certainly some that we questionable. 

But of late all the decisions seem to be in the right direction, the forum seems to be giving a real voice to the fans and Mel's willingness to communicate with the forum gives us hope that he actually sees what is said here. 

Props to @David as well. I'm yet to see any other forum (for Derby or otherwise) that has truly utilised technology to link the club to the fans. An example many clubs should seek to follow. 

Massive kissarse.

Archived