Sleep the night before..

SFox1993

Did anyone else not sleep last night ? I'm like a kid before the first day of school this morning , both excited and nervous about what the day will bring.  Aslong as our rams give us everything they have got I'll be proud but I'd love for this group of players to be the ones to lead us back to the premier league! Got a funny feeling in my bones so going for a 3-2 win with Wilson finding his aim from 30 yards again ... COME ON Derby !

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

This is the first big game without my dad by my side. Emotions are everywhere right now. 

Come on Derby, do it for the past, present and future of DCFC. 

I'm sure he will be with you , guiding the boys to a win. Much love on a hard day.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Up after about 4 hours sleep which to be honest is better than it could have been. Shaking with nerves now...  COYRRRRRR

I'd have taken 4 ! Think I got 30 mins in the end , the Mrs wasnt too pleased... COYR

Just woke in the hotel just outside London had a good 8  hours twenty year old son is still  sleeping.Off for breakfast  in the next hour then a drive to the shops for some  goodies for the journey home, hopefully with big smiles and lots of sounding the car horn with other rams.

Safe journey everyone coyr.

Got off to sleep ok and then woke up about 2:45am convinced it was nearly time to get up and that I'd had a full nights sleep. Just about to get back to sleep at around 5:30am when some fecker at this hotel decided it was a good idea to start dragging the bins out. So I'm sleep deprived and extremely, nervously excited. I just hope the players are coping better than me. COYR. 

21 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Just woke in the hotel just outside London had a good 8  hours twenty year old son is still  sleeping.Off for breakfast  in the next hour then a drive to the shops for some  goodies for the journey home, hopefully with big smiles and lots of sounding the car horn with other rams.

Safe journey everyone coyr.

COYR ?

17 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Got off to sleep ok and then woke up about 2:45am convinced it was nearly time to get up and that I'd had a full nights sleep. Just about to get back to sleep at around 5:30am when some fecker at this hotel decided it was a good idea to start dragging the bins out. So I'm sleep deprived and extremely, nervously excited. I just hope the players are coping better than me. COYR. 

I'm sure Lampard has the players confident and knowing of what they have to do

Archived