Great adverts

King Kevin

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

I give you Hamlet circa 1987 ,never to be repeated due to current views on comb overs

Ftfy

2 hours ago, Stagtime said:

The Northen Territory’s new tourism advert has gone down well! They always do things differently up there.D3C6689B-A6A5-4873-832F-6CFD475DA576.jpeg.901b598964a5feba7d3f0ea3a3829744.jpeg

I spent 18 months in Australia and I remember in northern Queensland there was an advert with this really drunk aboriginal man stumbling out of a servo pub and then it cut to a truck driving down the road, then there was a crash and this cop appeared pointing saying "Don't drink and walk"... 

Do you recognise that advert? I'd love to see it again - but this was 15 years ago now! 

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

I spent 18 months in Australia and I remember in northern Queensland there was an advert with this really drunk aboriginal man stumbling out of a servo pub and then it cut to a truck driving down the road, then there was a crash and this cop appeared pointing saying "Don't drink and walk"... 

Do you recognise that advert? I'd love to see it again - but this was 15 years ago now! 

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

No mate, we’re a bit more classy down SE Qld.

Sith Happens
14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Just came back for a second viewing... glad I caught it first time now!  Thanks anyway, it was still appreciated!  ?

No problem. Its a minefield knowing what you can post, I mean look...the Cadburys Smash advert has been left on, all those robots sat eating dinner without a stitch of clothing on...yet thats allowed to stay...what is the world coming to ?

Archived