March Goal of the Month Winner

Day

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Fitting that the next video to play for me after watching Mason’s goal was a magic trick taking off Amanda Holden’s bra....i’d say the goal is in the magician/naughty category.

D99FC352-7272-45FF-80BC-B18DFC5FF9E5.png

Suggestions are based off your viewing history, you been YouTubing how to remove a bra again? ?

15 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Fitting that the next video to play for me after watching Mason’s goal was a magic trick taking off Amanda Holden’s bra....i’d say the goal is in the magician/naughty category.

D99FC352-7272-45FF-80BC-B18DFC5FF9E5.png

OK so I've tried it about 9 times now and it won't work for me. 

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

I mentioned this in the matchday thread, but Mason meant that more than this ridiculous fluke that everyone thinks is genius:

highlights dennis GIF

Nonsense. Bergkamp was a special player and did that a number of times including the world cup, suggesting it wasn't a fluke

Delighted for Mason Bennett. He has struggled to break through but has now scored one of the greatest goals I've ever seen.

a fantastic moment for him. One to tell the grandkids about. 

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

Delighted for Mason Bennett. He has struggled to break through but has now scored one of the greatest goals I've ever seen.

a fantastic moment for him. One to tell the grandkids about. 

Makes you wonder how many will be conceived last night because of that goal. 

Mason Bennett, contributing to the over population of the planet with a flick of the boot. 

People going on about it being a fluke - behave. He was clearly trying to divert the cross goalwards - and it worked

Isn't that the definition of most shots? On that basis every shot that goes in is a fluke, and only those that don't hit the target are purely intentional

Anyway - FIFA goal of the season for me

Seen how many views it was getting on Brian Scieratta's twitter? He's a US "soccer" journo and the replies are from non-Derby fans globally

Archived