1 month to save the fans..

Smyth_18

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Smyth_18 said:

Do we still think everything I have said is nonsense @AdamRam @Archied etc?

This is ducking hurting and i'm sorry I can't just stand by and accept it. We're getting worse rapidly and you think everybody will still renew?

We do deserve better than this FFS

Christ sake get grip and stop blubbing , we have not been good enough for ten years now,, what are you talking about ,   I just can’t stand by and accept it???????? What is it your intending to do????? 

Hurts us all mate when we are crap , last thing you need then is the pointless bleating ,

lets hear it then ,, what s the course of action you are putting in place that will save us all now you are not prepared to stand by and accept it ? My bet is bleat on more and more and make things more miserable for those of us that are used to suffering disappointment and temper it with balance 

1 hour ago, desirelines said:

Obviously, it's annoying and I don't like to see Derby ducking up as much as the next Rams fan, but if your mental health is struggling because of it may I suggest the following mantra..."It's just a game of football". 

I wish I could get that viewpoint but I fell in love with Derby County long before I knew what love was!

I'm not drinking myself into oblivion tonight, had a lovely night out with the wife but it's always at the back of my mind! I wish this club didn't affect me so much!

It does bother me that a lot of rams fans won't bother renewing for next season. But I don't blame them in the slightest. Nobody wants low crowds as much as they say they aren't bothered.

We deserve to see at least a few chances created every game, no matter who we are playing never mind same level opposition. We was capable against Chelsea/ United/ Southampton so why not now?

I honestly don't believe Leeds, Norwich, Shef U have better football players than us. Just a much better team. 

20 minutes ago, dcfc4ever said:

Luckily your 18 so that explains your immaturity on this forum

Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions, the number has nothing to do with my age, but I was also quite mature at 18 if you must know.

Do you mind me asking what in my original post you found so immature?

9 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions, the number has nothing to do with my age, but I was also quite mature at 18 if you must know.

Do you mind me asking what in my original post you found so immature?

No need to make assumptions when you were born Dec 2010

Archived