'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yorkshire Post are covering it "live"

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-head-coach-marcelo-bielsa-to-confront-spygate-incident-with-impromptu-press-conference-1-9540976

So far

Bielsa here

I called this press conference because we have a normal press conference tomorrow. I thought this Spygate matter would take more time to explain.

Hello

Welcome to Thorp Arch for this evening's impromptu press conference at Thorp Arch called by Marcelo Bielsa.

11 minutes ago, rynny said:

So why are you still here, going on about it? I mean it's no big deal. ?

You're conflating two things.  It's clearly become a big story but very few people can understand quite why.  So I don't think the act itself is a big deal but I do recognise that the story has become a big one.  Make sense?

You won't accept this of course but it's because it's Leeds.  If it had been Bristol vs Reading, nobody would give a toss.

5 minutes ago, Pub Breath said:

You're conflating two things.  It's clearly become a big story but very few people can understand quite why.  So I don't think the act itself is a big deal but I do recognise that the story has become a big one.  Make sense?

You won't accept this of course but it's because it's Leeds.  If it had been Bristol vs Reading, nobody would give a toss.

You sound like a Liverpool fan. 

''I am going to try and explain that I didn't have bad intentions or get a sporting advantage. I did it because it was not illegal or violating a specific law.''

He just did it for the bants! He didn't get any sporting advantage at all! He just did it because it was legal! 

It literally makes no sense that point from Bielsa.

I didn't expect him to resign, I also didn't expect him to sit there and actually admit to spying on every single game so far this season. It would've been unlikely that we were the one and only team he had spied on this season, but there was no actual proof otherwise.

His admission is going to allow the EFL to justify any punishment they deem necessary now without too many complaints.

Archived