Leeds Fan In Peace 2

Cjay

23 hours ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Game on Friday (boo to Sky again!)

If you play like Norwich did against us recently, you’ll lose, if you played like you did at PP at the start of the season, you’ll win. Which Leeds side will turn up - the one that lost at home to Brum and Hull or the one that spanked us and Norwich at home? We’ll see!

Which players will turn up is the question, dropping like flies. And just as ive typed that Pablo Hernandez is a major injury doubt for Friday to, fabulous 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Which players will turn up is the question, dropping like flies. And just as ive typed that Pablo Hernandez is a major injury doubt for Friday to, fabulous 

Now that would be good news. He's torn us a new one every time he's played against us!

On 08/01/2019 at 15:21, Angry Ram said:

Disappointments - 90 mins against you lot.

Lampard doing okay. Lots to learn.

When we are on it, we are very good. Can be very inconsistent though.

Can't be arsed to do a 450 mile round trip on a Friday night, so will be watching on TV. 

Key players - Anyone on their day. Even Keogh.

One to watch. Jody Morris, you kick off on the touchline and he will have yer...

As much as I hate this fixture, I love this fixture. Being of a certain age and all.

Remember you will always be dirty Leeds scum. Nothing washes that off.

Thanks very much ?

23 hours ago, Parsnip said:

We'll most likely batter you on Friday.

Having Harry Wilson is basically cheating. Guaranteed at least one worldy. While new signing Duncan Homeless is a £30m wonderkid poised to have his career defining game. Good luck being on the end of that.

Everyone has to have a dream i suppose ?

22 hours ago, 86 points said:

Key players – Keyoh, geddit? Man’s a full-on liability. Just hoof everything to him and he’ll probably score you a hattrick. You needn't bother playing a midfield.

DisappointmentsStill not managed to get Salma Hayek to accept my ‘friend’ request. Gutted. 

Season so far - Can’t complain… Except about Keogh, can complain about that **** all day long.

How you see it panning out – Usually with my eyes but might use binoculars if stationed in the cheap seats.

The Game on Friday – 3-0 to the Mighty Rams, Bielsa kicked off his bucket by Jody Morris then sacked in the morning.

Rohypnol, a garage, a chair, some rope, people are a lot more willing to be your friend after that i find.

Just some advice based on what ive heard. 

21 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Leeds fan in peace well that is a bit of an oxymoron, we will have a Brexit deal next... well welcome ... no idea what will happen on Friday but Leeds must be favourites just hope everyone behaves 

and last but not least a Rams win 

Have you seen how many players we have out for the game? We arent even favourites amongst our own fans ?

21 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Lampard: Doing OK, still learning but giving the impression he can learn and improve.

Key players: Marriott, Mount, Wilson.

Sason so far: pretty encouraging, still lack consistent performances but in and around top 6.

Disappointment : drawn a few winnable games which is why we're not closer

Stand out: West borm away - repeat on Friday please

End of season: Derby make the play offs but lose to eventual winners Boro and te premier league weeps at its readmission of a tony pulis  team. Leeds have a series of spectacular fall outs as the players burn out before also losing to Boro in the play offs.

Was always an intelligent bloke Frank, not the average brain dead "erm" footballer. 

Mount, you get Mason Mount we get Lewis Baker, pfft. 

Wish we could consistently have a fit squad, be nice. 

Strange as it seems thats one of my disappointments (us not you lol), there are a number of games we shouldnt have not won, but did. 

Please no, just fold, that'd be nice. 

No English football needs more English managers like Tony Pulis, Moose from Talksport said so, English football would rejoice. 

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Now that would be good news. He's torn us a new one every time he's played against us!

Patrick Bamford, Izzy Brown, Barry Douglas, Lewis Baker, Samu Saiz, Stuart Dallas, Gaetano Berardi, Pablo Hernandez. Kalvin Phillips. 

Thats 5 of the starting 11 last time we met, plus 2 of the subs who are out.

You will never have a better chance to win at Elland Road then Friday.

On 08/01/2019 at 13:39, Cjay said:

Hello Rams?

With the game coming up thought id come back.

Just wondering what you think of Frank Lampards Derby so far?

Key players, disappointments, season so far and how you see it panning out and finally the game on Friday.

Thanks in advance.

Cjay.

Welcome back Cjay.

So far, we're a bit like the curates egg - good in patches but inconsistent.

Key players - all the ones we don't have, as that's what we keep moaning about. A true hard tackling linking mid-fielder, a full back (right or left) who can stop a cross coming in, a more commanding keeper......etc.....

Disappointments - that the cash has run out just when it seems that Mel has stumbled across a manager who might actually HAVE a scooby-doo

Season so far - unpredictable, from the sublime to the occasional pasting. Never know what to expect really.

How will it pan out? - more of the same I suspect. We will win some we don't expect to as other teams hit blips. We will no doubt lose some we don't expect to as teams start scrapping. I would settle for a more even points haul from H1 to H2 of the season, to shake off the "bottler" tag.

Friday - if Hernandez is out and as you have lost Saiz I feel a bit more optimistic - but would be happier if Roofe has his head turned! Could go either way by 2 or 3. I shall be in the local so if its not going well i shall switch to the Old Timer and block out the match in a beer-sodden haze ?

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Welcome back Cjay.

So far, we're a bit like the curates egg - good in patches but inconsistent.

Key players - all the ones we don't have, as that's what we keep moaning about. A true hard tackling linking mid-fielder, a full back (right or left) who can stop a cross coming in, a more commanding keeper......etc.....

Disappointments - that the cash has run out just when it seems that Mel has stumbled across a manager who might actually HAVE a scooby-doo

Season so far - unpredictable, from the sublime to the occasional pasting. Never know what to expect really.

How will it pan out? - more of the same I suspect. We will win some we don't expect to as other teams hit blips. We will no doubt lose some we don't expect to as teams start scrapping. I would settle for a more even points haul from H1 to H2 of the season, to shake off the "bottler" tag.

Friday - if Hernandez is out and as you have lost Saiz I feel a bit more optimistic - but would be happier if Roofe has his head turned! Could go either way by 2 or 3. I shall be in the local so if its not going well i shall switch to the Old Timer and block out the match in a beer-sodden haze ?

That's 'clue' for you northerners.

Archived