Southampton (H) FA Cup 3rd Round Tickets

Day

Frank Lampard’s Rams will welcome the Saints to Pride Park Stadium on Saturday 5th January 2019, kick-off 3pm.

Ticketing information has now been agreed and seats will go on sale from tomorrow morning, with Season Ticket Holders entitled to a discount providing they purchase before 4pm the day before the game.

Prices are as follows: 

Season Ticket Holders & ST13 Season Ticket Holders

Adults £12.50, Senior Citizens (65+) £7.50, Under-18s £7.50 *

* Season Ticket Holders prices are only available up until 4pm on Friday 4th January.

Non-Season Ticket Holders

Adults £17.50, Senior Citizens (65+) £7.50, Under-18s £7.50 

Matchday Prices (available from 9am on Saturday 5th January 2019 until kick-off)

Adults £20, Senior Citizens (65+) £10, Under-18s £10

Season Ticket Holders based in the East, South, South West, North West and West Stands will have their regular match seat reserved for a short period of time. 

The Smith Cooper North Stand will NOT be open for this fixture. Season Ticket Holders seated in the Smith Cooper North Stand will not be able to purchase their regular match seat(s). Instead, those supporters will be able to purchase a seat that is not currently held by another 2018/19 Season Ticket Holder in a different area of the stadium, or when tickets are made available for General Sale when unsold Season Ticket Holders seats have been released.

The sales dates are as follows:

PERIOD ONE

* All 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders from 10am on Saturday 8th December.

Please Note: Any supporter who falls under this category should note that they will have their seat reserved up until 4pm on Friday 14th December after which time they will be released (except those seated in the Smith Cooper North Stand who can instead purchase an alternative seat). During this period of sale, Season Ticket Holders can only purchase their reserved Season Ticket seat and will not be permitted to move seats for the Emirates FA Cup fixture during this period of sale.

PERIOD TWO

* 2018/19 Home Membership Holders will be able to purchase one ticket per Home Member, from 10am on Monday 10th December across all sale channels.

PERIOD THREE

* Any tickets remaining after the first two periods of sale will be made available for General Sale, from 10am on Saturday 15th December across all sale channels.

Please Note: We advise supporters to Print@Home or Mobile Ticket delivery options. These delivery options are free of charge.

Buy your tickets here: https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/fa-cup-reserved-seating

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/12/southampton-date-ticket-information-confirmed

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, angieram said:

I am glad you don't have to move @rammieib but I do have to move from my seat right behind the goal in North Stand and will probably end up stuck in a corner somewhere. Can't get down to ticket office to look for half decent tickets tomorrow as we're going to Wigan.

Sorry to hear that. My advice based on the past is wait until the season ticket holder seats are released and then buy - if you want a great view, I can guarantee you'll get some cracking seats.

There should be some good tickets available pre season ticket release though? I guess you’ll need to be on the phone or online early though.

The club can’t give free tickets away for FA cup games, so there should be a lot of seats spare normally given to suppliers etc.

15 hours ago, angieram said:

I am glad you don't have to move @rammieib but I do have to move from my seat right behind the goal in North Stand and will probably end up stuck in a corner somewhere. Can't get down to ticket office to look for half decent tickets tomorrow as we're going to Wigan.

Genuine question angie...... how do you find it directly behind goal? I often wonder how you can enjoy the view from there. Or indeed behind a dug-out. Each to there own I totally respect that but surely obscured view? ?

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

Genuine question angie...... how do you find it directly behind goal? I often wonder how you can enjoy the view from there. Or indeed behind a dug-out. Each to there own I totally respect that but surely obscured view? ?

I'm on Row Q so not a problem - I  can see right down the pitch. It's a great view for seeing what options are on, both when defending and attacking. Not so good for identifying the goalscorer at the other end! 

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Sorry to hear that. My advice based on the past is wait until the season ticket holder seats are released and then buy - if you want a great view, I can guarantee you'll get some cracking seats.

I have been online this morning and got two in the Prawn Sandwich stand. Needed a bit of help from KP in the ticket office.  On my way to Wigan now! 

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

I have been online this morning and got two in the Prawn Sandwich stand. Needed a bit of help from KP in the ticket office.  On my way to Wigan now! 

No swearing up there, or singing for that matter.. 

Take a blanket and a flask, you will fit right in..

17 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Excellent pricing!

Yes it is but I always resent these add on fees they put in! I use my time, paper, and ink to print the ticket so whats the extra quid for!

And yes I know they all do it--£10 extra for tickets at the NEC. Doesn't make it right

55 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Yes it is but I always resent these add on fees they put in! I use my time, paper, and ink to print the ticket so whats the extra quid for!

And yes I know they all do it--£10 extra for tickets at the NEC. Doesn't make it right

Oh right. I haven’t seen the small print tbh, just the top level prices. 

They can charge me whatever they want for my final ticket though!

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

No swearing up there, or singing for that matter.. 

Take a blanket and a flask, you will fit right in..

No chance! When I won those seats in the Director's box a few months ago I was still singing. Think I woke a few of them up! 

16 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Why North stand closed? 

Tink prices are still too high. £40 for me and parents plus booking. May leave it. 

I wondered that. It's certainly unusual. As no one else asked, assumed everyone already knew, and I was just being thick. I'm good at that.

Maybe someone will come up with the answer!

Archived