Louie Sibley next season's Mason Mount ?

Rambalin

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Liam Brady...

Played a massive part in arguably the best Cup final ever... and was the mastermind behind undoubtedly the best Cup final outcome...

Was at this game in the Man U end. Was wetting myself laughing at them, they weren’t happy. 

Watching the Arsenal highlights, the lad hit the bar twice with two exceptional but very different pieces of skill. And then the composure for his goal allowed him to do what I always hope a player in that position will do, but rarely happens. Only the best players are comfortable enough not to shoot on sight in the six-yard area, but drop the shoulder, fool the keeper and pass the ball into an empty net.

I remember Brady's beautiful outside-of-the-foot curling goal at the Baseball Ground that curled into the top corner. On the Popside we were right behind and couldn't help but applaud. It would be lovely if Louie is able to bang in a few like that. He looks a tremendous prospect, like many of the young lads.

17 hours ago, jagerbob said:

I seem to remember under Cox we lost 1-0 to west ham thanks to a brady wonder strike into the top corner.

think it was 1-0 defeat.

was that the one from the edge of the box that sort of bobbled in the top of the net? that goal always stuck in my mind 

18 hours ago, jagerbob said:

I seem to remember under Cox we lost 1-0 to west ham thanks to a brady wonder strike into the top corner.

think it was 1-0 defeat.

I was at that match. I remember it clearly. Ball got wedged in the stanchion. I think we were riding high and West Ham may well have got relegated that season. 

[edit]

OK, so I obviously don't remember it that clearly. I thought the ball got stuck there, but it just bobbled about a bit.

Check out the video complete with Brian Moore commentary here: Skip to 45 seconds for the Rams match.

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 15:12, therealhantsram said:

I was at that match. I remember it clearly. Ball got wedged in the stanchion. I think we were riding high and West Ham may well have got relegated that season. 

[edit]

OK, so I obviously don't remember it that clearly. I thought the ball got stuck there, but it just bobbled about a bit.

Check out the video complete with Brian Moore commentary here: Skip to 45 seconds for the Rams match.

I couldnt find the video online.
But now you mention it, turns out its not just my imagination, Im sure on those old late 80s, early 90s season review goals Videos, that is where it showed it get stuck in the stanchion

Archived