My sincerest of apologies...

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I hadn’t seen us win live yet this season and I opted to go to another game today. Highlights so far include: Leeds, Rotherham, and of course Aston Villa (today).

I think I’ll stay away for the foreseeable future.

What about buying a ticket in the opposition's end? Might work?

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I hadn’t seen us win live yet this season and I opted to go to another game today. Highlights so far include: Leeds, Rotherham, and of course Aston Villa (today).

Don’t worry about I doubt it’s your attendance .

16 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Go forth & multiply! Or in other words...

...duck off and don't come back! ???

32 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

We'll all have a whip round and buy you a Rams TV and Sky subscription if you'll promise to stay away the rest of the season 

34 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

@Ghost of CloughI know where you are coming from, I have been to 2home games this year and yes they were Leeds and Villa

11 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Sounds like the only logical option ?

I don't understand some people's lack of support for you on here. I think you've been incredibly brave to own up that it is all your fault.

I'll chip in a fiver for your subscription

?

I feel for you @Ghost of Clough. I was doing the predictions on the forum. I was in cloud cuckoo land and constantly predicting a Derby win.

On the back of a few dodgy results, I tried a different tack and predicted losses against Sheffield Utd, West Brom and Middlesborough.

We all know how they went. I then decided I was being silly and predicted a win to us against AV.

I think another loss prediction coming up.  

13 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

We could chip in and buy you a ticket at the City Ground instead? See if you can take your patented brand of good luck to the other end of Brain Clough Way

He might be losing us points and might even contribute to us not getting promoted.

But no one deserves that kind of punishment

Archived