My sincerest of apologies...

Ghost of Clough

On 10/11/2018 at 20:58, Ghost of Clough said:

I hadn’t seen us win live yet this season and I opted to go to another game today. Highlights so far include: Leeds, Rotherham, and of course Aston Villa (today).

I think I’ll stay away for the foreseeable future.

5 hours ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Think it could be my fault, I had a Derby win on my acca.

53E552F3-C3C5-4D4E-80A9-AFC35715EA90.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/11/2018 at 20:58, Ghost of Clough said:

I hadn’t seen us win live yet this season and I opted to go to another game today. Highlights so far include: Leeds, Rotherham, and of course Aston Villa (today).

I think I’ll stay away for the foreseeable future.

My situation is getting a bit spooky, I have been to 4 home games out of 9 (I have a season ticket but holidays/commitments have got in the way). I have yet to see us win live, I have missed all 5 of our wins. I haven't even seen Derby play well.

I love the way that anyone of us thinks what we do (consciously or unconciously) has any bearing on our results. Unfortunately, we are all too insignificant in the bigger scheme of things for this to be true.

Unless of course you want to pop on the pitch and statically place a coffee cup.

I like the fact that some of us... sorry, some of you... are holding your hands up and taking responsibility for your actions... as indeed you should!

I remember not so long back, only one person was solely to blame, and yet he never shirked his responsibilities either!

There is no I in team, and all that guff!   :-)

2 hours ago, angieram said:

I love the way that anyone of us thinks what we do (consciously or unconciously) has any bearing on our results. Unfortunately, we are all too insignificant in the bigger scheme of things for this to be true.

Are you trying to tell me that my choice of underwear on matchday has no bearing on the result? ?

Archived