Filling Pride Park

Eatonram

Momentum could be building with this team and management. Frank hasn't seen a full Pride Park yet and surely that must help to keep this going. The atmosphere with 0ver 30000 Rams can be great. This team will thrive with that level of support behind them. 

The Club need to be proactive to get the fans back in the ground to see this first hand. Tickets for a tenner with kids for a quid and all those offers to get the ground full.

Om Sky last night you could here Frank at the end of the game going "Lads, Lads come on we're going to start the bounce" He obviously loves that sort of atmosphere behind him. We must play our part COYR.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Had I had to pay  for a season ticket lke my son I would not be happy with a single adult ticket being less than my average match price.However a deal of a adult and child for £25 or £30 I could happily go with.

Personally once I have concluded a deal with the club to buy my ticket/membership whatever that's it......Not bothered what anyone else has paid. 

4 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Had I had to pay  for a season ticket lke my son I would not be happy with a single adult ticket being less than my average match price.However a deal of a adult and child for £25 or £30 I could happily go with.

Agree with this. Kids can get in free for me for, after all they are the future of this club.

33 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Everyone goes on about they can’t make the prices cheaper than season ticket averages. Fair enough but at this point I just want a full ground. Get them in Mel at any cost!

Absolutely. What does it matter if for a few games, to get people back in to the swing of going back to the ground they get a cheap ticket. Once they see the quality of the football they will probably be back for good.

Come on Mel, offer a deal for the next few games, get the place rocking again

28 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I couldn't give a monkeys about getting them back in. I think it's been noticeable in the last few matches that a lot of the moaners have not been present. 

This is it, when we drop down to the core 23/24k the atmosphere is better IMO. The bandwagoners are the first people to jump on the first misplaced pass and expect to see us win 5-0 every game and will boo if we’re not. Stay away, let the fans who have stayed loyal enjoy this great start to the season!

8 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

This is it, when we drop down to the core 23/24k the atmosphere is better IMO. The bandwagoners are the first people to jump on the first misplaced pass and expect to see us win 5-0 every game and will boo if we’re not. Stay away, let the fans who have stayed loyal enjoy this great start to the season!

You prefer it when there are 10,000 empty seats, a third of the ground empty, really?

I think I saw that they are advertising season tickets from the Norwich game for the rest of the season so must be expecting to sell a few more with the recent results.

Do they still do the 6 and 12 game plans? I remeber getting one of those a few years back, they were pretty good.

4 hours ago, Beagle said:

I bought some bananas the other week.

The following week I went back and there was a woman buying some at 20% off what I paid.

After I'd punched her for only buying bananas when they were on the cheap and told her she was a bandwagon jumper and whiner I complained to management because that's just unfair.

Businesses having sales to generate income and new clients is disgraceful.

I got banned from the shop, but at least they now know how I feel.

I don’t know why the club doesn’t bring back the 6 or 12 match packages to bolster attendances, where you used to be able to pick and choose the games to make up a package, seem to remember you got a slight discount, but not as much as you would as a season ticket holder overall.

i understand the push for season tickets, but doing something like that mid season I’m sure would get more people in the ground and if we have a bad run of form they are committed so will still come along.

Suited me down to the ground when they used to run it as I can’t make every home match...

Archived