Don't make us too good too quick Frank...

robglosta

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw someone mention West Ham earlier. I can see him going from us to West Ham before going to Chelsea. Lower prem (so ‘the next level’ for Frank), might be looking for a Mancini replacement soon. I bet they’re watching with interest. Hope not, but if goes anywhere, it’ll be there I reckon. 

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I saw someone mention West Ham earlier. I can see him going from us to West Ham before going to Chelsea. Lower prem (so ‘the next level’ for Frank), might be looking for a Mancini replacement soon. I bet they’re watching with interest. Hope not, but if goes anywhere, it’ll be there I reckon. 

No chance will he go to West Spam. He wouldn’t pi$$ on them if they were on fire, he hates them. 

1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

No chance will he go to West Spam. He wouldn’t pi$$ on them if they were on fire, he hates them. 

I didn’t know that. A bit like Nigel Clough and forest then. In that case he’s staying put.

But I’m curious now. What’s the story there then? His dad was a legend there wasn’t he? 

Loved it. I don’t want to bring the mood down, but did anyone notice how much better Bogle was than Wisdom - and the fact that wisdom didn’t jump in the pile on after the Carson peno save? He looked like a man that has given up to me?

Mind you, if I was him and was watching how Bogle was playing, I think I might feel the same way!

Just now, Igorwasking said:

Loved it. I don’t want to bring the mood down, but did anyone notice how much better Bogle was than Wisdom - and the fact that wisdom didn’t jump in the pile on after the Carson peno save? He looked like a man that has given up to me?

Mind you, if I was him and was watching how Bogle was playing, I think I might feel the same way!

What has happened to the man? A shadow of the player we had on loan.

1 minute ago, Igorwasking said:

Actually shouted at the telly “why?” when the substitution was made, weakened the defence considerably I thought...which speaks volumes regarding bogle.

Knowing Frank, he'll see out the season at the least. Man knows what he came here for and he's the kind of guy who is hungry for success and wouldn't leave the job half finished. The signings he's made and the way he has been working with the squad to assert a real club ethos suggests to me he really wants to get this club up and not by taking any shortcuts either.

1 minute ago, Igorwasking said:

Its a bit harsh. Bogle is doing really well and fully deserves to be a head of Wisdom at the moment. Wisdom came on and did a steady job. Always harder to get into the game when you're going to be under pressure. 

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I didn’t know that. A bit like Nigel Clough and forest then. In that case he’s staying put.

But I’m curious now. What’s the story there then? His dad was a legend there wasn’t he? 

He was but their supporters thought he was only given a chance because of his Dad. He got abused a lot by their supporters. 

In his autobiography he non stop talks about his hate for the club

our Frank is going nowhere. He is a very loyal person who will make his name by staying with us and then moving on once we are established in the prem. 

8 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Frank got loads of stick from their lot as a kid as they believed he was only in the team because his Dad was assistant manager. He then got his big move to Chelsea & the abuse got even worse - he'll never return to West Ham

Not sure West Ham have any 'legends' - they certainly spend a lot of time abusing their own players - past & present. A sizeable proportion of their fans regularly abuse Mark Noble (their homegrown captain), there was the Paul Ince nonsense (including booing Tom Ince when he played against them) & even used to call Glenn Roeder 'tumour boy' - their then manager who was suffering from cancer. Vile club.

20 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Is Mancini on the backroom staff or something?

26 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

You should read Franks book....... don’t worry, absolutely no way he’d go to West Ham.  My fear would be Man U after tonight!

8 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Its a bit harsh. Bogle is doing really well and fully deserves to be a head of Wisdom at the moment. Wisdom came on and did a steady job. Always harder to get into the game when you're going to be under pressure. 

It is a bit harsh. I was more referring to his lack of celebrations. Last night I thought he was at fault for the equaliser, and then bollocked everyone else. But watching it back it was actually Bradders that lost Fellaini (and lost the ball in the build up to the cross) so that’s fair enough from Wisdom.

(not have a pop at Bradders by the way - he was my man of the match)

This has been a great piece of team building by frank.

who would honestly have predicted:

• promoting bogle
  • signing tomori
  • restoring bryson and johnson
  • playing nuge ahead of two new signings
  • finding mason mount and harry wilson

Archived