Cyclists.

Boycie

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its those that insist on riding two abreast. Ok i know its allowed but when there is a bunch of you and you are going to do it leave a gap between each pair to allow a car to overtake.

That said there are plenty of idiot motorists who think the best way to overtake slow moving vehicles,  bikes. Tractors or whatever by getting as close to them as possible. Hey why not hsng back so you get a good view of the road plus allows acceleration to get by quick 

Tossers when there's a cycle track they still take up half the road they need to be careful cause I ain't bothered if they end up a mascot on my bonnet.

On the other hand when I'm on my bike bloody motorist are so inconsiderate they need to be careful or they'll have a footprint on their door. 

Why is everyone in a rush to the point where 30 seconds behind a 2 wheeled bike angers them so much?

Leave the house a little earlier and learn to share your tarmac toys. 

All this is my road, everyone out the way is a little weird.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Why is everyone in a rush to the point where 30 seconds behind a 2 wheeled bike angers them so much?

Anyone who drives slower than me is a moron and anyone who drives faster than me is a maniac. 

18 minutes ago, David said:

Why are cyclists in such a rush it's a real rarity to ever see one stop at a red light? Who are these strange people who don't think the law applies to them? Does donning the lycra provide them with immunity from prosecution?

20 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Why are cyclists in such a rush it's a real rarity to ever see one stop at a red light? Who are these strange people who don't think the law applies to them? Does donning the lycra provide them with immunity from prosecution?

Second post in the topic nailed that one. 

Not all cyclists go through red lights, same way as not all drivers stick to the speed limit.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Second post in the topic nailed that one. 

Not all cyclists go through red lights, same way as not all drivers stick to the speed limit.

As someone who rarely drives or cycles, I'd suggest 90% of drivers and 10% of cyclists try to stay within the law.

Don't be a knob is the answer. 

The lycra clad person is a human being, as is the normally dressed person in a tin can behind them. 

Share and share alike public roads, give Cyclists as much room as if safe to do so, and slow down and wait if that space isn't available.

It's not rocket science.

The one's who've already attained a road worthy level of physical fitness are OK, it's the stupid twits who are cycling in order to try to get fit that cause problems. 

You know the sort, can't even maintain enough pace/power so that when they're going uphill they're wobbling from side to side (and sometimes that's just their gigantic arse) and moving about a meter every 3 seconds. Had one topple over at the traffic lights going through Castle Donington once, while stationary!

Archived