v Hull City (A) Match Thread

Derby blood

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I want to sit down for 90 minutes, and last time I went in the away end I nearly got into a fight because I told someone in front of me (and younger and bigger than me) to ducking sit down. And then I did it again at the next away match ! In other words, I’m a slow learner !

On 02/09/2018 at 22:12, rynny said:

Well seeing as I responded to the post after Ipswich game, and the fact it was 11 days ago meant I didn't have to go trawling through the forum to find it.

For me the improvement has been evident since Rowett slithered off and Lampard walked into his first press conference.

What I don't do is label a win as embarrassingly poor, claim that I don't want to go to another game this season, after the 2nd home game, when we are in transition into a team that likes to play actual football from the percentage hoofball rubbish we played last season. 

No. What you do is apparently make a note of people who post things you don’t agree with, then try to catch them out when they post other stuff later.

I’m quite new to this Internet forum stuff but isn’t what you do what they call Trolling ? 

Are people not allowed to post what they see and when they see different things , to reflect that in what they say ?  Would you rather that they :

1 Don’t post their genuine opinion ?

2 Never change their views based on what they see in front of them ?

No logic at all to what you have said , 

And I’m surprised that someone with some apparent responsibility on this forum shows such little respect for other people’s views - kind of counter- productive isn’t it ? 

2 hours ago, BobbyD said:

No. What you do is apparently make a note of people who post things you don’t agree with, then try to catch them out when they post other stuff later.

I’m quite new to this Internet forum stuff but isn’t what you do what they call Trolling ? 

Are people not allowed to post what they see and when they see different things , to reflect that in what they say ?  Would you rather that they :

And I’m surprised that someone with some apparent responsibility on this forum shows such little respect for other people’s views - kind of counter- productive isn’t it ? 

I think your observations were a bit harsh if made after the Ipswich game. We won both games yet you gave two completely different reactions. I doubt there was much difference in performance either. 

2 hours ago, BobbyD said:

Wow, all I said is that it is amazing what 11 days make. Not once did I say that was a negative that you changed your mind. I've not tried to catch you out.

Not sure how you can complain or have a go at anyone who challenges anyone's opinion after the amount of posters that you had a go at last season, when they said they didn't want Rowett as manager and that the football we played was dire.

We are on a public forum where people will challenge other opinions that they disagree with, it is kinda the point of the forum. I disagreed with your comment after Ipswich and said so, and why your comment after Hull stuck out, again I didn't disagree with your comment after Hull just highlighting how quickly Frank has won you over, again, that is not a negative. The only negative is dramatics after Ipswich. 

14 hours ago, i-Ram said:

It looks like Chris Jones to me too, but why would they be having a conversation, which Ram8 couldn’t hear, about Chris Martin being at Hull because previous Derby managers mistreated him?  I wonder if the woman In green could help us out here?

Certainly. They were asking when each other’s kids were due back at school, wondering who'd be first into training now and having a laugh over how chewing gum sales would suffer in Derby over the next twelve months.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Certainly. They were asking when each other’s kids were due back at school, wondering who'd be first into training now and having a laugh over how chewing gum sales would suffer in Derby over the next twelve months.

That clears it up Angie, and I believe you. You are Forum Royalty.

On 04/09/2018 at 11:18, rynny said:

Wow, all I said is that it is amazing what 11 days make. Not once did I say that was a negative that you changed your mind. I've not tried to catch you out.

Not sure how you can complain or have a go at anyone who challenges anyone's opinion after the amount of posters that you had a go at last season, when they said they didn't want Rowett as manager and that the football we played was dire.

We are on a public forum where people will challenge other opinions that they disagree with, it is kinda the point of the forum. I disagreed with your comment after Ipswich and said so, and why your comment after Hull stuck out, again I didn't disagree with your comment after Hull just highlighting how quickly Frank has won you over, again, that is not a negative. The only negative is dramatics after Ipswich. 

Mate, stop spending time trolling people for cheap laughs 

Can we move the latest content to the 'Is Nice Guy Rynny In Fact A Massive Troll' thread where Rynny's long list of 'victims' can share and discuss their trolling traumas in a safe space? After many maulings at the hands of Nice Guy Rynny I had until now finally come to to terms with it all and this is now stirring up all sorts of unpleasant memories and feelings. For those struggling to find the appropriate thread please use the link below.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        https://dcfcfans.uk/pub/safe-space/topic/Rynny-hurt-my-feelings-thread/start

6 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Can we move the latest content to the 'Is Nice Guy Rynny In Fact A Massive Troll' thread where Rynny's long list of 'victims' can share and discuss their trolling traumas in a safe space? After many maulings at the hands of Nice Guy Rynny I had until now finally come to to terms with it all and this is now stirring up all sorts of unpleasant memories and feelings. For those struggling to find the appropriate thread please use the link below.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        https://dcfcfans.uk/pub/safe-space/topic/Rynny-hurt-my-feelings-thread/start

It isn’t there if it ever existed.

13 hours ago, Alpha said:

Can't we, just be, friends

- Prof Justin Beiber speaking at MTV, 2015.

Happy to make up...

you will be surprised to know that I was in a Leicestershire bar full of pissed up Leicester city fans ( with one pissed up Rams fan)watching the Ipswich game  laughing out loud at the ineptitude of my team .

Left at half time. 

Couldnt take any more 

Posted my anger in an alcohol fuelled cry of anguish 

deserved to look a twit 

sorry 

Archived