George Evans injury, out for 4-6 weeks

MackworthRamIsGod

I think he should have played on Saturday as well. Not sure if this would have made a difference but could have settled him in better, maybe more relaxed and not trying too hard to impress, but heyho, we are where we are. 

Wouldn't be surprised if 4-6 becomes 8 tho, but even then that includes a couple of internationals so may only miss 6 games. 

Let's hope it's sooner and perhaps just as importantly regains match fitness by Nov but yes it is a great shame and seems so typical of our bad luck with injuries over the years. Hopefully Huds n Leds can cover in the meantime.  

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Hmmm. We salivated when Huddz became "available" for the first time this season and then when he played it turned out he was plop in the new Frankie system.

I shall be cautious until I see the performances and the results rolling in.........?

Evans will be sound. 

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Hmmm. We salivated when Huddz became "available" for the first time this season and then when he played it turned out he was plop in the new Frankie system.

I shall be cautious until I see the performances and the results rolling in.........?

Damn right. They're all crap until proven innocent. Except Lawrence, it's the other way round with him apparently.

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Damn right. They're all crap until proven innocent. Except Lawrence, it's the other way round with him apparently.

Now now.............I wasn't going into black cap "it is the ruling of this court that you be taken from this place.........etc"........

I just wasn't going to jump onto a bandwagon of inevitable glory.

And in my best Curtains style......"What's wrong with Tom? Ryan Giggs rates him"  ?

5 hours ago, Parsnip said:

There's plenty of evidence to suggest he's crap, imo.

Mostly my eyes.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived