Mel..... What a guy! Discuss. £100 + million into Rams

Rampage

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Who has selected or scouted these players ?

More to the point, who gave Frank a hacked version of Football Manager with the 'Increased Funds' cheat enabled?

10 hours ago, Rampage said:

Time to give Mel credit for putting his money into the Rams. If you do not agree please discuss on another thread, thank you. 

In the title you put discuss but then in your post you don't want to discuss it? Is there any point to the thread if we cannot discuss the role that Mel has played in the club so far?

source.gif

9 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Hasn't put a foot wrong intentionally. I've backed nearly all his decisions.

Just look at who other clubs are owned by! Other fans would kill to have a Mel ?

He's in it for the right reasons. He's a good man. He's a ram.

9 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Nah Rowett was a decent shout for a promotion challenge. He actually did really well and if it wasn't for Fulham's exceptional late charge, we'd have probably gone up. Mel hasn't made any bad managerial appointments - they just haven't worked out.

Yet.

I agree with everything except this & just say: Nigel Pearson.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I agree with everything except this & just say: Nigel Pearson.

Yeah ok but no one could've predicted just how bad he would be. He'd just formed a premiership winning team.

But to Mel's credit - he dealt with Pearson swiftly and made the right (not the easiest) call in reappointing Steve. 

1 hour ago, rynny said:

In the title you put discuss but then in your post you don't want to discuss it? Is there any point to the thread if we cannot discuss the role that Mel has played in the club so far?

source.gif

Come on, it’s Random Rampage.

Backs his managers in the transfer market there’s no doubt about that. 

Ive disagreed with previous sacking timings and the interference stuff but I hope he’s put all that in the past. Seems to have played this summer brilliantly so far, hope Frank and the signings can get us up for him and us. 

Archived