Mel..... What a guy! Discuss. £100 + million into Rams

Rampage

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Like last season post Jan?

Rowett was a bad appointment in my opinion, but the way Mel handled everything after that was spot on. No hysteria over Stoke's interest, a prompt and sensible contract extension, and sorting Rowett's departure quickly in the summer was all very good. That's the first and only time so far the guy has shown any trigger discipline though. The signs are promising, but I want to see what happens with Lampard before I start singing Mel's name from the rooftops.

25 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Newsflash!

Apples on offer at Tesco, get em quick, they don’t grow on trees you know.

oh wait

If you can find a Granny Smith on a tree, sign her. 

News flash - Rams pipped at post for Granny Smith. ?

He is magnificent. The dream in the modern era is to have a local fan, with the same resources as many overseas owners, to own the club. I hope he gets his reward and next season we see Mel and Frank's Derby County in the Premier League, following another exciting summer of incomings. What a guy indeed!

1 hour ago, Anon said:

Rowett was a bad appointment in my opinion

Nah Rowett was a decent shout for a promotion challenge. He actually did really well and if it wasn't for Fulham's exceptional late charge, we'd have probably gone up. Mel hasn't made any bad managerial appointments - they just haven't worked out.

Yet.

Archived