Left Back?

RamsFan10

We seem to be strengthening all over the pitch apart from a position where we are glaringly short - left back. 

Ollson out for the season, Lowe has never played more than 10 or 15 consecutive games and Forsyth has at best been average for the last 2/3 years. 

Seen on twitter that Bryan has completed a medical at Villa which is a shame. For all the deals we have snatched off other teams, it seems Bryan (and Douglas, although it was never reported that we were in for him) has been lost. 

Would Lowe and Forsyth do for a season? Bare in mind last year at times we had Baird at left back out of choice. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RamsFan10 said:

We seem to be strengthening all over the pitch apart from a position where we are glaringly short - left back. 

Ask and you shall receive, be careful what you do with your other 2 wishes

13 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I forgot to mention that we were glaringly short in the small Argentinian wingers called Lionel department aswell... 

I've seen films like Wishmaster, you do get your wish but it's always twisted.  We'll end up with Lionel Coudannes, the diminutive 34 year old Argentine winger.

3 hours ago, RamsFan10 said:

We seem to be strengthening all over the pitch apart from a position where we are glaringly short - left back

I'm glaringly short of a chest of gold bars and also one of those female Columbian fans that the cameramen kept focussing on at the world cup...

Frank?

As much as I rate Malone and think he fits the system it’s a signing that further swells the squad and hinders Max Lowe’s development. Lowe, Fozzy and Anya in emergencies would have been fine. We desperately need some out. 

We need another #8 who’s comfortable on the ball, that would have been my priority.

24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Forsth will be off now I cant see ayna staying now eathier.

Just the small matter of another club actually being interested. Ditto Butterfield, Martin, Blackman, Pearce (and or Keogh), Thorne etc etc

Archived