NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Yeah, could have done with him... although it still wouldn't have been enough to topple Dave. My whole team bar David Johnson took the week off and had a steady one.

It was looking quite close at one point, I think Ridley, Sunu and Yeldon had a combined total of 2pts going into the 4th, Ryan then started to target the pair, Hooper with a TD and Bortles remembered Yeldon was on the pitch chasing the game and the W clicked into place.

I was thinking it should have been more comfortable given the start I had, but White having his worst week all season and the Panthers D taking a dump helped. Your score would still have beaten 6 others in the league, frustrating when that happens

13 minutes ago, David said:

It was looking quite close at one point, I think Ridley, Sunu and Yeldon had a combined total of 2pts going into the 4th, Ryan then started to target the pair, Hooper with a TD and Bortles remembered Yeldon was on the pitch chasing the game and the W clicked into place.

I was thinking it should have been more comfortable given the start I had, but White having his worst week all season and the Panthers D taking a dump helped. Your score would still have beaten 6 others in the league, frustrating when that happens

Yeah, every time I clawed a few points back you did too though. You seemed to have me at 7-10ish points arms length for the majority of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarter but DJ brought me pretty much level at one point on projections. Like you say, your boys turned up and put some scores on in the 4th. I had RedZone on and I think it was 4th down for you and Ryan was running diagonally backwards out of the pocket, I just about to cheer but he somehow picked out Hooper off of the back foot and then he ran it in for the TD - knew it was game over then. 

We beat the Eagles this week though so happy days, shove your Superbowl up yo ass. 

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah there’s still a chance for me, need the niners to play well though, which doesn’t fill me with confidence ?

Niners have played well more often than not tbf. Some of their losses against good teams were close. Decent chance of them doing the Giants over.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Niners have played well more often than not tbf. Some of their losses against good teams were close. Decent chance of them doing the Giants over.

Need them to score big though, giants D only needs to score 3 points for @Don't Panic I looked at their record and there’s potential for a 30 point game, but they’ve had some low scores too. 

1 minute ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Bloody kupp is out for the season i thinks thats my third player this season out with ACL damage. Feel sorry for him though as the Rams could make the superbowl this year.

Please don't trade for any Falcons players, grab some Saints if you can. 

1 hour ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Bloody kupp is out for the season i thinks thats my third player this season out with ACL damage. Feel sorry for him though as the Rams could make the superbowl this year.

Hopefully the Saints will spare him of that disappointment.

Good news is you have Valdez-Scantling, who I should never have dropped. Assumed he was only in due to injuries but he took that chance and got himself a place in that offense. 

16 hours ago, Don't Panic said:

Zeke did his bit but I've still got to relay on the Giants bailing me out  @jimbo jones -  so I'm still not confident 

4 points does it for you ? Taylor Gabriel’s 0 killed me, even Ryan Grants 1.6 would have been enough for the win ?‍♂️ But then you had points on the bench as well, that’s the nature of the game.

3 game losing streak now, time to prepare for the consolation play offs.

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

4 points does it for you ? Taylor Gabriel’s 0 killed me, even Ryan Grants 1.6 would have been enough for the win ?‍♂️ But then you had points on the bench as well, that’s the nature of the game.

3 game losing streak now, time to prepare for the consolation play offs.

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Carnero said:

5-5 now after being mullered by @SaintRam, never any coming back from the 38 point TE differential between Zach Ertz & Jimmy Graham.

7-6 should make the playoffs whilst 1 or 2 teams may scrape in with 6-7.

Ertz definitely bailed out Smith and Moore, no doubt. Your 20pt head start made the matchup interesting over the course of the games though, which is always fun.

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

Chalking up another win... finally my opponents have stopped having the best week of their season against me.

No team has had their best week against you ?

Updated Table

1. Ramdale 7-3
2. Mahomies 6-4
3. Saint's Rams 6-4
4. Pigeons 6-4
5. Golden Tate 5-5
6. Yippee Ki-Yay 5-5
7. Carnero's Useless 5-5
8. Don't Panic 5-5
9. Leveon 5-5
10. Rosen Ones 5-5
11. Tucker 4-6
12. Jimbos 4-6
13. Super Mario 4-6
14. PhyZekiel 3-7

Can't see anyone below The Rosen Ones making the play offs now, so if you want to trade me your better players before closing your apps, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you x

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Please God give me those trash talking Pigeons in the play offs.

Odds would be with you for sure. 3rd highest scoring team ?

I'll just be happy to have made the playoffs with an autodraft, if I get there. Its been a lot of work this season ? 

Archived