NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Carnero said:

My "lack of faith in David Johnson" continues to be justified eh @Leicester Ram ?

The man is one of the best RB’s in the league...the offensive co-ordinated and offensive line on the other hand

With DJ being lined up as a fantasy stud last year, the attention seems to be on him but he’s just being used wrong. He had nearly 1k yards rushing and 1k yards receiving in 2016 but has barely been used as a receiver this year.

No wonder Mike McCoy’s been fired already.

5 hours ago, Carnero said:

Beast Mode ??

Tough break on Marshawn Lynch. Good news for me though ? Jalen Richard will probably benefit most from his absence & he was already a good shout for a double figure score. Being in the right place right time to pick up Nick Chubb as well, now my RB situation is not a complete disaster. Just need Bernard back playing now.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Tough break on Marshawn Lynch. Good news for me though ? Jalen Richard will probably benefit most from his absence & he was already a good shout for a double figure score. Being in the right place right time to pick up Nick Chubb as well, now my RB situation is not a complete disaster. Just need Bernard back playing now.

Yeah you beat me to Chubb. I've had to pick up Doug ducking Martin for now ?

Archived