NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

My issue at the moment is my running backs - I don't know what to do between Bilal Powell who's very hit and miss and Matt Breida who's had a bit of an injury and now has a back up quarterback, so is likely to face stacked boxes. Will imagine George Kittle will be shocking now too, so chucked Ebron in.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My RBs are locked in until Rashaad Penny starts taking any load from Carson at the Hawks.

I'll only put Ervin in if he's ever playing someone who gives up bigger than average returns.

Wellp. Im a fool. 

Shouldnt have lost faith in Westbrook. Damn Bortles inconsistency! I was right to doubt my feeling regarding Benjamin too.

Enjoy the victory @jimbo jones

EDIT: Actually Mahomes and Thomas could still bail me out, in true blind luck fashion.

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Wellp. Im a fool. 

Shouldnt have lost faith in Westbrook. Damn Bortles inconsistency! I was right to doubt my feeling regarding Benjamin too.

Enjoy the victory @jimbo jones

EDIT: Actually Mahomes and Thomas could still bail me out, in true blind luck fashion.

Yeah, wise edit, I expect to lose ? 

unless Beckham has a huge week or one of mahomes and Thomas has a shocker...

no more keeping faith with Jordan Howard, he’s bloody useless, would have been better off with Ajayi and his broken back.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah, wise edit, I expect to lose ? 

unless Beckham has a huge week or one of mahomes and Thomas has a shocker...

no more keeping faith with Jordan Howard, he’s bloody useless, would have been better off with Ajayi and his broken back.

I think I have to get rid of Benjamin. I should have stuck faith with Westbrook but Bortles just creates so much doubt haha. 

My game with Jimbo has come down to Mahomes. 

19.28pts + on Monday night and I win. 

Gonna be yet another very close scoring game for yours truly I suspect.

17 minutes ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Looking to trade fournette for another RB if anyone wishes to send offers.

You can have Jordan Wilkins, keep Fournette and give me Ridley. Now that might sound like the worst trade deals of all time, but at least Wilkins can survive a full game so theres opportunity of points right there which will improve your team whilst losing a bench sitter ?

Archived