NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Mine are all starters! I'm toying with either trading a couple in the next couple of weeks for equivalent level players... or just riding it out and taking the loss. I'm veering towards riding it out and letting my fringe players have a run out.

Part of the logic behind trading Golden Tate away in the deal to get Mahomes was that Stafford, Tate and Thomas all have their byes on the same week. I would have set low score records that week ? 

So I've never clicked on the Guru thing before...

image.png.7bf7159835a4f218919146ecf15d1a42.png

and I'm certainly not going to be looking at it again!

It also complained about Bryant being benched for the Texans K but who the better Kicker is becomes irrelevant if they're not getting field goal opportunities. Disappointing "analysis" ?

Yeah the app is definitely better. The website's a little easier when you're really having to study the waiver pool ? but otherwise, definitely the app.

49 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

So I've never clicked on the Guru thing before...

image.png.7bf7159835a4f218919146ecf15d1a42.png

and I'm certainly not going to be looking at it again!

It also complained about Bryant being benched for the Texans K but who the better Kicker is becomes irrelevant if they're not getting field goal opportunities. Disappointing "analysis" ?

I could have offered you a trade ?

i sacked garçon off for a spare kicker, which says all You need to know about my thoughts on him.

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I could have offered you a trade ?

i sacked garçon off for a spare kicker, which says all You need to know about my thoughts on him.

I mean the Guru is clearly working off the pre-season projections. Experts thought Enunwa would be the jets 4th or 5th WR but he's been there WR1 so far. 

It makes any of that supposed assistance useless to me (not that it would have any merit anyway), because it thinks Enunwa is my worst player so it doesnt suggest swapping out anyone else ? 

Further down it suggested dropping Enunwa and picking up ducking Garoppolo!!!

I think I'm now at the stage where I just have to hope the season picks up for my underachievers. Not much else to be done. There are a couple of players still in waivers people "thought" would do well, but I'd be in the same position with them as I am currently.

I dropped my WR least likely to produce for Tyler Ervin. If I'm in a situation where I'm struggling to see which of my RBs will get any points I'll just throw Ervin in and pray for a monster return. 

Have you guys seen the recaps in the match center? They're actually quite well done. Translates the fantasy game into a journalistic summary style article. 

20 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Hmm nothing coming up ?

That's odd, here's yours from last week

image.png.9594a06da992601881a67f960953613e.png

Some are better than others. Some have vaguely humorous little snippets,  for example the recap from @David's week 1 loss to @Srg points out that Srg could have won with just 3 of his players ? 

35 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

That's odd, here's yours from last week

image.png.9594a06da992601881a67f960953613e.png

Some are better than others. Some have vaguely humorous little snippets,  for example the recap from @David's week 1 loss to @Srg points out that Srg could have won with just 3 of his players ? 

Thanks, I’ll try on another device when I get chance, see if it’s my phone playing up.

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

For sale: one Vikings Defence

reason: forgotten how to eat people...

minus bloody 3 ? I believe no sacks or turnovers since the opening game, number 1 rated defence my arse...

Still a decent game for Woods and Rudolph, who were 2 of your 3 players not playing against supposedly favorable opposition.

I'm definitely relying on my lads having bigger-than-usual games to win this tie.

22 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Still a decent game for Woods and Rudolph, who were 2 of your 3 players not playing against supposedly favorable opposition.

I'm definitely relying on my lads having bigger-than-usual games to win this tie.

Yeah, both are proving to be very solid picks, consistent every week. Rudolph even scored well for a TE in the Bills disaster.

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah, both are proving to be very solid picks, consistent every week. Rudolph even scored well for a TE in the Bills disaster.

I've taken to the absolutely mad gamble of putting Kelvin Benjamin in.

He did NOTHING in the Bills huge win, so I don't know why, but I've just got a feeling.

Although I am deliberating over putting Meredith in. He *could* feasibly be the Saints WR2 this week, but if he's not I've fully wasted the flex place.

9 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I've taken to the absolutely mad gamble of putting Kelvin Benjamin in.

He did NOTHING in the Bills huge win, so I don't know why, but I've just got a feeling.

Although I am deliberating over putting Meredith in. He *could* feasibly be the Saints WR2 this week, but if he's not I've fully wasted the flex place.

Hopefully it’s a bit of indigestion...

not looking to make any changes,, Ajayi looks set to play, but with a fractured back ? have to think that will effect his involvement and he was already sharing too much with Clement anyway

Archived