Sign in to follow this  
David

Fans Forum 9/8/18, 7.30pm @ Showcase Intu

David

All updates from the forum can be found in the first post in this topic, updates are from @TomBustler1884 Twitter account https://twitter.com/erskinetom29

Message added by David

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Oops, I assumed that you had sat alongside mafia, ramnut & boycie! Boycie saved you 3 seats especially!

Haha I was, I was in between RamNut and Mafiabob but I didn't ask the question. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, rynny said:

Haha I was, I was in between RamNut and Mafiabob but I didn't ask the question. 

I've just checked back... both yourself and the guy asking the first question are Harry Hill lookalikes... that's what threw me!!!!

Edited by Carnero

19 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I've just checked back... both yourself and the guy asking the first question are Harry Hill lookalikes... that's what threw me!!!!

Bit harsh on Harry, @rynny is more Paddy Kirk...

Emmerdale.jpg

19 minutes ago, Carnero said:

It took a few posts to get to the point didn’t it?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

The good looking one is me next to him 

🤣, as I look at the telly, are you to rynny’s left or are you between rynny and Boycie ? 

Edit   Got to say if the sound man doesn’t up his game in the coming minutes I’m going to have to swerve it, he’s having a shocker.

Edited by Pearl Ram

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.