All Midweek Championship Games LIVE on Sky

Ambitious

4 minutes ago, cannable said:

Have you had to start paying for that? Mine was free for years but my old app deleted itself and a new one wants to charge me a fiver a month 

No, nothing has come through and used it last night to watch Hull - Villa.

I use it with a Sky Q account, not sure what account you have but I know it only works for SkyGo Extra customers, not normal SkyGo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

I think sky produce a great service, commentary and pre match build is always good and they always have a decent pundits even for EFL games. Now they are able to offer every game, that just enhances the product for the consumers. Nothing beats going to the games though. 

I don't dispute that they provide a good service for the viewers and have brought the game forward in that respect. I just think the vast amount of money that is now in the game has brought as many problems as it's solved. Where there is money there is usually corruption too. 

Happy about this to be honest. Can't stand the RamsTV commentator. Still describes the game like it's on the Radio.

Every now and again say the player in possessions name. Talk briefly about previous games/expectation/formation etc.

That will do.

8 hours ago, cannable said:

Have you had to start paying for that? Mine was free for years but my old app deleted itself and a new one wants to charge me a fiver a month 

You need skygo plus to watch on ps4. This also ups your device limit from 2 to 4

2 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

can't seem to find a way to watch boro v sheff united on nowtv or sky website which is a bit annoying.

I refer you to my earlier post where I said that sky have said that the red button is when there are 8 FULL rounds of championship games. There were only 2 games tonight and we have got 10 midweek fixtures, so 2 of them won't be covered. Tonight was 1 of the 2 Boro fixtures not to be covered. 

53 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I refer you to my earlier post where I said that sky have said that the red button is when there are 8 FULL rounds of championship games. There were only 2 games tonight and we have got 10 midweek fixtures, so 2 of them won't be covered. Tonight was 1 of the 2 Boro fixtures not to be covered. 

The boro game was on the red button tonight.

6 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

can't seem to find a way to watch boro v sheff united on nowtv or sky website which is a bit annoying.

Did you find a way? I guess not as I was looking at a nowtv forum and loads of moaning about no red button on nowtv. Bit of a pain.

Archived