It's too hot

Day

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Can NEVER be too hot..

Up here in proper England where the men are manly and the women are hairy, we have no palm trees and our cocktails are White Lightning with Blackcurrent juice, we don't have air con but log burners, our heat comes from the flames that we create by rubbing sticks with our bare hands, not that huge ball of flames baking us to a 30c crisp. Like it or not.....

Brace-yourself-Winter.jpg

I love it. Although it has made me realise that for next summer i need to invest in a swimming pool which i'm definitely going to do.

Oh and also i need a house with a big enough garden for a swimming pool. And also i need some money. 

13 minutes ago, David said:

Up here in proper England where the men are manly and the women are hairy, we have no palm trees and our cocktails are White Lightning with Blackcurrent juice, we don't have air con but log burners, our heat comes from the flames that we create by rubbing sticks with our bare hands, not that huge ball of flames baking us to a 30c crisp. Like it or not.....

Brace-yourself-Winter.jpg

There is a reason it's called Grimsby.. 

Can't be hot enough for me.  We haven't had a decent summer is donkeys years, so I'm enjoying it while I can.  BBQ's, chicks walking round in next to nothing, beautiful sunsets, not having to towel the dogs paws down whenever he comes back in from the wet, muddy garden, not having to mow the lawn for a solid 5 weeks...  Bliss ?

Any human being saying they prefer the cold to the heat is an absolute c**kwomble!!!

Everyone over here tells me how much better the climate is than in England. My reply is always that I prefer the English climate in general. As I told a friend who was over visiting when he told me i’m a lucky buggar. “Where are you now, and what will you do when you finish here?”. “I’m in the pool and i’ll probably have a beer!”. “Great”, I said. “Now, get out of the pool, go and get dressed in long trousers and a shirt and go to work!”. The heat is great when you’re on holiday, but for every day like it’s crap. I’m currently on holiday, we’re stopping at the beach. The ladies are walking around in bikinis, and sometimes not all of it (sorry totally sexist comment, but it’s the truth). I’m loving it at the moment, but the day I return to work i’ll be cursing the weather and waiting for winter to come around.

10 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Can't be hot enough for me.  We haven't had a decent summer is donkeys years, so I'm enjoying it while I can.  BBQ's, chicks walking round in next to nothing, beautiful sunsets, not having to towel the dogs paws down whenever he comes back in from the wet, muddy garden, not having to mow the lawn for a solid 5 weeks...  Bliss ?

Any human being saying they prefer the cold to the heat is an absolute c**kwomble!!!

I’m a c**ckwomble. See above ?

I like it when its hot out but generally, I prefer the cold. I have a very low threshold for hot things, like hot water etc.

But in the is it worse when its "too hot" or "too cold" debate its always going to be too hot that is worse. It's way easier to warm yourself up than cool yourself down.

16 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I’m a c**ckwomble ?

16 minutes ago, David said:

53E552F3-C3C5-4D4E-80A9-AFC35715EA90.gif

I'm sorry guys but this country is depressing enough as it is.  At least when the suns shining and you can laze around in a pair of shorts and your fave Derby shirt, things feel just a little better...

8 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I'm sorry guys but this country is depressing enough as it is.  At least when the suns shining and you can laze around in a pair of shorts and your fave Derby shirt, things feel just a little better...

What's stopping you laze around in a pair of shorts and your fave Derby shirt in winter, ya wuss

Archived