Ex Rams

Day

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, rynny said:

Probably better than any reception he got whilst playing here. 

I imagine the fanbase was pretty hyped when he lined up for the first time as our record signing alongside the much sought after Jacob Butterfield

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

What history did he make here?

You may recall us being the worst team in premier league history. It is fuzzy, mind. May not have happened.

I was surprised that Vernam had to drop down as low as Grimsby to get his career started as I always thought he looked decent for Derby under age teams but then I also thought Elsnik was going to be a star player for the first team. Doesn’t bode well for Ebosele as he is the current youngster I have high hopes for.

43 minutes ago, rustylee said:

I was surprised that Vernam had to drop down as low as Grimsby to get his career started as I always thought he looked decent for Derby under age teams but then I also thought Elsnik was going to be a star player for the first team. Doesn’t bode well for Ebosele as he is the current youngster I have high hopes for.

Sometimes it's just about being given your opportunity and taking it. Vernam may well climb back up the football league if he keeps on like this. 

I still think Elsnik is class and feel there is another factor in play there, probably injuries.

• 1 month later...

Archived