Ex Rams

Day

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Grant, according to reports, is somewhere between £20-30k a week. 

I'd go as far as saying that it's the most he's ever earned in his career and all he has to do is turn up to training. Nevertheless, he always seemed like one of the good guys so good on him. 

See below:

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Insane money given his role there, fair bloody play to his agent. I’d be a bit pissed if I’m one of the young lads doing a lot more for the club and not making as much money mind. Hardly seems fair.

He will still be one of the lowest paid at £30k. Only one or two of the younger players in the first team squad will be on less than him, but thats the same in every industry.

10 minutes ago, GenBr said:

He will still be one of the lowest paid at £30k. Only one or two of the younger players in the first team squad will be on less than him, but thats the same in every industry.

I wouldn’t say Diogo Dalot or Scott Mctominay are worth less in wages myself. As you say it’s the same everywhere, just seems mental to me. An unfortunate byproduct of the homegrown players rule.

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

I wouldn’t say Diogo Dalot or Scott Mctominay are worth less in wages myself. As you say it’s the same everywhere, just seems mental to me. An unfortunate byproduct of the homegrown players rule.

You could say the same about Anya and Knight, Bird, Bogle, Lowe, etc...

7 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Lee Grant, according to reports, is somewhere between £20-30k a week. 

I'd go as far as saying that it's the most he's ever earned in his career and all he has to do is turn up to training. Nevertheless, he always seemed like one of the good guys so good on him. 

See below:

That's the situation with the bigger teams. Any English player is fine as it fills the homegrown quota... Worth of every penny as he was born in the right country. World's best paid volleyball player I assume?

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Lack of respect to Bournemouth here from Wilson.

Was just about to post this. As far as I'm aware, he's in the stands (ineligible to play against his parent club). Very strange. If I were a Bournemouth fan, in the middle of a relegation scrap, I wouldn't be happy at all.

Nige's fumin'.

According to Burton fans in the full interview he says he's going to consider changing their style of play next season; which is a somewhat worrying thing for a manager to say. Cloughie poo housing on its way?

Archived