World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Have to give it to Maradona, he is pure entertainment!

DgpFkXzX4AILRfx.jpg:large

He cant count, it's 1-2

Finally Argentina put a ball into the box, and they score a goal.

I don't know why they don't play with a front two and Messi at the tip of a diamond more often. Their defence is awful, so why bother trying to play tight when you concede chances anyway.

Mascherano can play at CB, they don't need him wasting a position at holding midfield. Let Banega play there and play as a deep-lying playmaker and get runners around him in central areas like Di Maria.

Sith Happens
Just now, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

How come he’s got 3 arms ??‍♂️

He hasn't,  the middle one is the hand of god.

12 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Finally Argentina put a ball into the box, and they score a goal.

I don't know why they don't play with a front two and Messi at the tip of a diamond more often. Their defence is awful, so why bother trying to play tight when you concede chances anyway.

Mascherano can play at CB, they don't need him wasting a position at holding midfield. Let Banega play there and play as a deep-lying playmaker and get runners around him in central areas like Di Maria.

Thought Banega was excellent, not sure how he hasnt started so far?

7 minutes ago, ramit said:

Iceland out.  Disappointing results, but a tournament to learn from

I was fantasising about a scenario where Agüero scores the winner for Argentina with the last kick of the game. Argentinians go into hysterics, only to hear that it’s still 1-1 in the other game and they’re still playing the last minute of injury time. 

Goal to Iceland!

if I close my eyes I can picture the look on Maradonna’s face. 

PS Funny how we’re really not that aggrieved by the the fact that we went to war with these guys not too long ago, but we will probably never forgive that handball. 

18 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I was fantasising about a scenario where Agüero scores the winner for Argentina with the last kick of the game. Argentinians go into hysterics, only to hear that it’s still 1-1 in the other game and they’re still playing the last minute of injury time. 

Goal to Iceland!

if I close my eyes I can picture the look on Maradonna’s face. 

PS Funny how we’re really not that aggrieved by the the fact that we went to war with these guys not too long ago, but we will probably never forgive that handball. 

i had similar fantasies, but next time perhaps.

It's easy to forgive a war that you won, hand of God in a lost game however..

Archived