Notts County away ticket details

RiddingsRam

11 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

High risk strategy this game ,son in law is a Notts fan and we are taking my two Grandsons to their first match .They WILL be Derby fans but I have to make sure they don't get converted as it's at their place.

Take them in our end.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to this one, only game I’ll be able to get to under Lampard for a while since I’m in the US most the summer so thought I’d better make the effort. Good showing selling the tickets out that quickly, sure the new management team will be impressed with 2000 rams there for the first game!

2 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Just wasted over half an hour trying to buy tickets from the website. Why is it still such complete gash!

Took two minutes over the phone. 

Whenever I buy online, I fill all the details in and when i attempt to confirm the purchase, it changes my card number to something half the length.

Always takes 2 or 3 attempts.

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Whenever I buy online, I fill all the details in and when i attempt to confirm the purchase, it changes my card number to something half the length.

Always takes 2 or 3 attempts.

Yes, something similar happened for me but I tried 4 or 5 times with the same outcome. 

1 minute ago, Lambchop said:

Yes, something similar happened for me but I tried 4 or 5 times with the same outcome. 

It used to take me that long but I have the hang of what to do now, not that i could explain it. 

I went in to the ticket office on Thursday.

Basically, we are in one of the stands down the side. The upper is now full and they are releasing the lower. Pretty sure those stands hold 4-5000 so need to panic just yet.

And then there's always the away end, too. Hopefully.

4 minutes ago, Norman said:

I went in to the ticket office on Thursday.

Basically, we are in one of the stands down the side. The upper is now full and they are releasing the lower. Pretty sure those stands hold 4-5000 so need to panic just yet.

And then there's always the away end, too. Hopefully.

I suspect if we wanted 10,000 we could have them, it'll be like 1985 all over again ? Gutted I can't make it.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I got notts county tickets for me and dad and my best friend all for £27 but me and my mate going by train and my dad by his car.

It’s really great news that you have a friend to go with, hopefully you can go to as many away games as you want now and not have to depend on your dad not having to work.

? B4’s Barmy Army!

Archived