Lampard too expensive?

Topram

16 minutes ago, TaylorRam84 said:

Sorry but im not having this stuff which lampards Mrs being pregnant and all that.

Yes they are all good and valid reasons why he might not take a job. But it would of been the same situation if he had gone Ipswich, and he still had 2 interviews with them I think so the aim was for him to try and get the job. If the family situation would be a factor in him turning a job down he wouldn't of even of been at the interview. 

That's correct - It's what ambitious and successful people do, in all walks of like. They make sacrifices and they are willing to commute and/or relocate, it's just a fact of modern life. 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShoreRam said:

That's correct - It's what ambitious and successful people do, in all walks of like. They make sacrifices and they are willing to commute and/or relocate, it's just a fact of modern life. 

Exactly.. I suspect if theres one person lampard would of spoke to before going to interview for a job it would be his pregnant wife. If not then commuting/moving for a job should be the least of their worries. 

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Apart from the odds, has there been any articles/has anyone on here heard anything? 

There hasn’t been a single article so far providing a credible link. 

The only other ITK on this forum suggested he won’t be getting the job.

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Apart from the odds, has there been any articles/has anyone on here heard anything? 

Nah. Mackworth Ram reckons he heard it ain't Frank but MikeH on Popside heard from the same bloke who tipped him off about GR going that it is Frank. Real media say 20 credible applicants but no rush to appoint.

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nah. Mackworth Ram reckons he heard it ain't Frank but MikeH on Popside heard from the same bloke who tipped him off about GR going that it is Frank. Real media say 20 credible applicants but no rush to appoint.

Does this mean we will know who is in the know and who is not in the know but thinks they know they are in the know? ?

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

There hasn’t been a single article so far providing a credible link. 

The only other ITK on this forum suggested he won’t be getting the job.

There are no credible ITKs on this forum - only deluded narcissists.

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

There are no credible ITKs on this forum - only deluded narcissists.

And you know that for sure?

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

A lovely accidental double entendre!

27 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

They've only won one league title. Like Leicester. Unlike Stoke. 

That wasn’t my point, I mean pointing to past glories. Unfortunately I’m not old enough to remember any past glories for Derby. I think it counts if you’ve seen it in your lifetime but at least Stoke and Leicester have seen it in recent times.

The more I think about Lampard, the happier I would be with the appointment. He's got a great mind and communicates really well, but think of the extra TV time (and money) and sponsorship he would pull in for the club.

I'm sure companies would fall over themselves to get their name on Frank's jacket, I can imagine Mel is foaming at the mouth at the idea of the bidding war commencing.

I still don't think it will happen, but it's great being linked with a big name - even if it is a massive risk.

how some people are saying they know it definitely isn't or definitely is Frank I will never understand. It has already been said that a decision wont be made very soon so how could you possibly know for definite unless MM has a few accounts on here

10 minutes ago, Davide said:

That wasn’t my point, I mean pointing to past glories. Unfortunately I’m not old enough to remember any past glories for Derby. I think it counts if you’ve seen it in your lifetime but at least Stoke and Leicester have seen it in recent times.

Still got the edge on Stoke - TBE team was better than any Stoke team of the past 10 years ?

Archived