Former Deby Fan?

Shipley Ram

4 minutes ago, Paese said:

I'm going off this idea now. Thought I'd done well out of it. Although imagining then all running around with luscious blonde locks and Savage shirts does appeal.

Here, may in introduce my family, this is Nigel Pearson Paese, this is Nigel Pearson Paese the second, Vardy Drinkwater Kante Paese and my daughter Robbie Savage Isa Richard Paese. We consider ourselves four times blessed, because we're all DCFC fans.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Here, may in introduce my family, this is Nigel Pearson Paese, this is Nigel Pearson Paese the second, Vardy Drinkwater Kante Paese and my daughter Robbie Savage Isa Richard Paese. We consider ourselves four times blessed, because we're all DCFC fans.

Totally worth it. Having friends at school is overrated anyway.

P.S. Love the idea that she couldn't think of another boy's name, so we had to settle on Nigel Pearson Paese again. Haha. At least we can hand the football shirts down, saves me a bit of cash.

18 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

"What’s a former Derby fan?

I remember one of my first experiences of this forum was reading a very prominent member's post announcing how he was no longer a Derby fan and wouldn't be a fan for a while (It was during the Martin to Fulham loan debacle). I thought then how strange it was that you could flick a switch like that - I can't imagine not being a Rams fan regardless of the mess that club gets in!

This member's still around though, just seen him spreading similar joy on another thread. ?

18 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Jill Malone?

Thst was funny, sad and pathetic. But life’s too short so it’s just meh. I presume she wanted to a make statement but ‘and...?’ Is more apt.

Bet she reads this forum and still follows Derby though ?. And I bet she daren't deny it! 

Jill....? 

Jill.........?!

Jil....................?!!!?!

(Dan?!!)

Nah, she’s fazed.

She mustn't have heard you ?

53 minutes ago, Paese said:

Totally worth it. Having friends at school is overrated anyway.

P.S. Love the idea that she couldn't think of another boy's name, so we had to settle on Nigel Pearson Paese again. Haha. At least we can hand the football shirts down, saves me a bit of cash.

Oh mate, this did make me chuckle ?

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

I called him a muppet... Your point?

**** me, you are Angry aren't you?

Why are you having a pop at me? Nowhere did I disagree with it or make a sarky comment. 

I agree with what you said on there, you can still shove your attitude up yer arse.

I'd say finally this Former Derby Fan is just an internet troll.

His writing style reminds of someone who isn't actually active on the Forum for several months, so to conclude all usual sinners are free of charge, they aren't suspects anymore.

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I remember one of my first experiences of this forum was reading a very prominent member's post announcing how he was no longer a Derby fan and wouldn't be a fan for a while (It was during the Martin to Fulham loan debacle). I thought then how strange it was that you could flick a switch like that - I can't imagine not being a Rams fan regardless of the mess that club gets in!

This member's still around though, just seen him spreading similar joy on another thread. ?

I'm sure you said something similar a few months ago before we went on our good run..maybe someone with a similar name.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Former Derby Fan... is this a sequel to "The Secret Footballer"?

P.s. has no-one noticed the error in the title?

The fact that its been there for 21 hours is really making it difficult for me to log in to check the site.

26 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I'm sure you said something similar a few months ago before we went on our good run..maybe someone with a similar name.

Haha quite possibly! I fancy myself as an amateur satirist. 

Archived