Former Deby Fan?

Shipley Ram

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is bizarre.

To be honest I don't care about switching allegiances or anything, but the entire idea of going to a fan forum of our next opposition with "tactical insight" is utterly bizarre. 

Even if that place was a direct link to Jokanovic rather than a bunch of normal folk, the idea that they'd be developing their strategy on the words of some weird kind of double-agent (with old intel) rather than all the scouts they've had watching us is mad.

What a strange, strange world. 

These Fulham mob are brutal aren't they? From the same thread:

I didn't follow you that much last season, but Chris Martin played very, very well in McClaren's system. Indeed, there is rumor that McClaren's going to throw CM a rope, once he takes over at QPR. 

A rope? A ***** rope!!! It's a lifeline you plank! A man falls overboard from your ferry you don't throw him a donut, do you? Here you go pal, one last confectionery item before you ****** drown. Jeez!

48 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

There is a post on the friends of Fulham chat from a "former Derby fan who now supports Brentford" advising them how to play us.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=65355.0

After reading this thread above and the words he uses, I can conclude only one thing; he's definitely someone who's active here on this Forum.

- He dislikes very much M. Morris and G. Rowett

- He wants to see us playing a free-flowing attacking football

- He is C. Martin fan boy

There are not many persons here on this Forum with this description, just a few of them.

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

These Fulham mob are brutal aren't they? From the same thread:

I didn't follow you that much last season, but Chris Martin played very, very well in McClaren's system. Indeed, there is rumor that McClaren's going to throw CM a rope, once he takes over at QPR. 

A rope? A ***** rope!!! It's a lifeline you plank! A man falls overboard from your ferry you don't throw him a donut, do you? Here you go pal, one last confectionery item before you ****** drown. Jeez!

Maybe it’s a rope? Bit of black humour. They are their neighbour rivals.

Throw a rope and let him hang himself? It is QPR - the graveyard of careers. (But makers of millionaires very quickly, granted!)

1 minute ago, Aries Sun said:

After reading this thread above and the words he uses, I can conclude only one thing; he's definitely someone who's active here on this Forum.

There are not many persons here on this Forum with this description, just a few of them.

So you admit it then? I knew it!

?

2 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Maybe it’s a rope? Bit of black humour. They are their neighbour rivals.

Throw a rope and let him hang himself? It is QPR - the graveyard of careers. (But makers of millionaires very quickly, granted!)

I was trying to be funny. I'll get my coat..... ?

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Thought this was going to be a thread about Blondie.

So did I, I used to be a blondie fan myself but I tried to get tickets to see them and was left hanging on the telephone so I'm now a former fan

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

So did I, I used to be a blondie fan myself but I tried to get tickets to see them and was left hanging on the telephone so I'm now a former fan

All I know is One Way or Another we're going to get past Fulham.

Sith Happens

To be fair my Mrs asked me if I'd ever considered stopping supporting derby, I said only on a Sunday Girl if we lost on Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Hope we don’t fade away, but radiate 

Radiate so much you could almost be atomic?

31 minutes ago, Aries Sun said:

Roy Mac has been a bit quiet on here................?

(Sorry Roy couldn't resist) 

Archived